The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
One of the best trips I ever took to KMart was around midnight, and the guy in line ahead of my then-partner and I was as drag as drag gets, and taunting the very macho men ahead of him because they had issues with his makeup. "Hey, man, would you let your kid see you like that?" "Honey, my kid loves it when daddy dresses up! Here's his photo! What a sweetie." LOL. My partner gave him some tips on choosing a better bra for his strapless dress...
----------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This isn't weird so much as it is stupid...

Wonder how many fingerprints they can lift off someone's e-mail?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I wonder just how many people care about how an email is sent. The video is also not very helpful for what it is trying to do :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My mother was peeling shrimp today to use in a macaroni salad and had the shells on a paper plate to throw out when she was done, only my father asked her to save so he could eat them! He wanted to fry the shrimp shells in butter and eat them! Luckily my mother threw the shells out before I had to witness him eating them.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
My mother was peeling shrimp today to use in a macaroni salad and had the shells on a paper plate to throw out when she was done, only my father asked her to save so he could eat them! He wanted to fry the shrimp shells in butter and eat them! Luckily my mother threw the shells out before I had to witness him eating them.
That's...just....ewww.

And I like shrimp.
----------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why would you want to eat the shells of something? Whenever I get just a small shard of shell in my shrimp it bothers me :eek:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My father will eat just about anything, and I think he takes it as a challenge to make himself the least appetizing food possible. Clearly I'm never letting him prepare seafood for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I forgot to mention this, but at the chiropractor the other day, in the fitness room, this old lady was talking about Elvis... and if you can believe, just about all of the instructors working there were actually not familiar with Elvis.

Can you believe that? Now imagine the shock that would fall over the room in a similar situation a couple of generations from now when people talk about not being familiar with Michael Jackson.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I forgot to mention this, but at the chiropractor the other day, in the fitness room, this old lady was talking about Elvis... and if you can believe, just about all of the instructors working there were actually not familiar with Elvis.
Like they'd literally never heard of him, or just weren't that familiar?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like they'd literally never heard of him, or just weren't that familiar?
No, like they weren't familiar with him, but still, it seems odd that anybody, even in my age bracket, wouldn't be somewhat familiar with him. Not like how nobody is familiar with that jazz girl (I think her name's Esperanda or something) who everybody says stole the Grammy from Justin Bieber a couple of years ago.