1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

the IMAX Muppet Movie

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Muppets1985, Jun 26, 2002.

1. radionate

radionate New Member

Do Flowers really sprout from your body? (and if they do, do you have an insect problem, 'cause I hate bees)

Luke kun likes this.
  2. Nope, just beads of sweat and stuff that are li'l drops of Heaven. :)

It's hard to understand if you're not me---I'm one of a kind!

Really!

I am!

LOL!

Luke kun likes this.
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

And we are all thankful!

4. LOL!---hey, wait a minute! I'm not sure, but I think that was an insult! :mad:

5. radionate

radionate New Member

Gee, nothing slips underneath your radar, does it tall boy?

6. Arrrrgh! Another potential insult! :mad:

GRRRRRrrrrrrrr...

7. radionate

radionate New Member

Potential? lol, try again;)

8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I can't believe someone else out there liked The Empirer's New Groove, That and Lilo & Stitch are my two favorite non-Pixar Disney Movies. As for Pocahontas and Tarzan, they were two dissapointments, and I didn't like them very Much (though I did like the Elephant!). And I did like Hunchback (I saw it twice in theaters in the same weekend)

But asside from all that, an IMAX Muppet movie won't do me much good here. In boston, there is only one IMAX theater in the New England aquarium, and it only plays educational films (MUPPETS would be out of the question) However, it is not such a bad Idea. A larger than life Pepe? Cool!!

9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Hmm...would it fit on the screen? I think it would be great if JHC would do it...without DISNEY!! It's an IMAX property anyhow, the film process, isn't it?

hey, Nate, if it's ever done, get The Buzz to sponsor it somehow and get us in for FREE!!

i'll treat to the popcorn.

FOZ

10. Janice: "Oh honey, buy me some pleeeeeease!"

:D

Luke kun likes this.
  11. Fozzie Bear

Sure, baby; nothin's too good for my woman!

Uh...wait a second here...this just got very VERY weird.

Well, anyhow...you want regular, buttered, or fresh-organic?

FOZ

12. Well, Janice'll take organic, but I'd like some buttered... :)

Luke kun likes this.
  13. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

WOMAN! WOMAN!

14. Fozzie Bear

Down, Animal!

15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

16. Fozzie Bear

17. (dang, messed up...)

18. Fozzie Bear

Geez...See, you messed up. That's the problem with being tall, huh? Got that head in the clouds again.

Here...have some buttered organic popcorn. IT'S FRESH!!

WOOHOO!

FOZzzzzzzzz

19. Hey now, no pickin' on the tall guy! :mad: (Man, I better pray that Nate doesn't see this, or I'm done for...*gulp*)

See, in that message I had said, "SIT!", but then forgot that "BACK!" came first. So I tried to delete it---but you can't delete your own messages! ARRRGH!! So then I said the thing about messin' up so I wouldn't mess it up really bad (even though I did), lol, and I just now thought that after you said "BACK!" I could go, "HAIR!" and take this in a whole new direction, but oh well...

I think I'll shut up now. LOL!

Luke kun likes this.