the IMAX Muppet Movie

rickly

Reaction score
The Animal head in TMM actually is an over-scale robotic Animal head, not a photographic effect. Obviously, it is ENORMOUS, and they'd never do it that way nowadays. But it was real.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I honestly couldn't think anything else to say. Practically everything about that sentance made no sence.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
....being as its thousands of miles for me to see MV3D.
I am also too far from WDW to see the Muppetvision (I think Orland would be a good Muppet Fest location), but I DO have a 3-D Imax within 5 miles, so this would be the best of both worlds....

C'mon Mulan and Hunchback were great! As far as Lion King goes, I think Strange Brew is a much superior version of Hamlet, and although ambitious, I just did not dig it (Lion King) all that much.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

LOL! You tell him, Chris! :big_grin:
It's a play on the Trix ceral commericals. No silly rabbit, Trix are for kids. you know, get it? Byron said Animal was real, and therefore anything that happened to him was for real, and the general public at large often times say that muppets are for kids...............OH NEVER MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
It's a play on the Trix ceral commericals. No silly rabbit, Trix are for kids. you know, get it? Byron said Animal was real, and therefore anything that happened to him was for real, and the general public at large often times say that muppets are for kids...............OH NEVER MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
LOL!!!

*sigh*

Oh, man---I can so see you doin' that---you'd be the straight man in a Laurel and Hardy act, lol!

Hey, we could maybe work that out---I'm definitely tall, skinny, and goofy...(well, maybe "slim" instead of "skinny"--after all, I do work out...)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

LOL!!!

*sigh*

Oh, man---I can so see you doin' that---you'd be the straight man in a Laurel and Hardy act, lol!

Hey, we could maybe work that out---I'm definitely tall, skinny, and goofy...(well, maybe "slim" instead of "skinny"--after all, I do work out...)
But you never stink, don't forget to add that in there.