The Jim Lewis Interview

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i like to sing i like to sing
Oh i forgot the words ohhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooohhh
i forgot the words ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawoooooooooooooooooooo
Singing is fun i was supposed to send somthing to somone but forgot what or why wwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeehhhhwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee
(spins on the top of his head) wwwwweeeeeeeeewoooooooooo
what was that about where am i what was i going to do? somone give me a cheese puff or some root beeer or somthig.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Isnt this post like "Seinfeld"? Seven pages of nothing!!LOL
We could get you guys to write a sitcom about Cheesey doodles, Crackers, Root Beer and of course-the Ryming song!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Storms in like Kramer) Hey this aint about nothing man it's about an interview of a lifetime man, (starts looking through the frige) ya going to eat that (throws trash on floor) I got a new idea on how to make money without leaving this forum. I'm going to sell letters YEAAAA letters now when people typ they have to pay me for the letters they typ. I'm going to use the point system off of the Scabble tiles, yea thats going to work. (walks out and slams door)

Luke

Reaction score
So this whole interview thing was a scam so that people would read your money making scheme informercial. I feel so cheated and abused!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*taps fingers*

*taps toes*

*tap dances*

*falls in the sink*

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Okay all, I'm going away for the long weekend. I'm conflicted: on one hand I would really love for this thang to be up by the time I'm back but on the other hand I don't wanna miss all the discussionies that will go on right after it's up. So boo. If it doesn't go up this weekend, don't blame me and my karma and if it does, don't get all discussioned out by the time I return!!

Luke

Reaction score
I think maybe Dwayne has decided the interview is so good that he plans to go put Jim Lewis under hypnosis and relive every moment of his cool career by the wonders of past life regression ....

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol no luke i have done all i can up to this point. I found some pics for the interview and sent them to Phill. Seeing as how it is Cindy's B day i highly dought that he will be on to day. Though I really do hope he gets on soon to see that we are going crazy in this thread in waiting for the interview.

Luke

Reaction score
Indeed Dwayne, the anticipation is biting .... or maybe i've got ants in my pants!