1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Kev and Muley Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

That was a funny video, Kevin.
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks Kevin for a laugh and Merry Christmas to you, Muley, Muley's friends and family and to your family as well.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Thanks for liking the video this year! Muley and I appreciate it. Feel free to share the link with friends and family of your's as your online greeting card.
  4. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I did quite enjoy that video. Lol Santa Fish. Good work.
  5. Fozzie Bear

Enough e-mails were sent about Santa Fish that he is going to become a staple holiday character in the MuleyVerse now. He was created by accident so I'll be talking with a buddy of mine who made that happen and create a back-story for Santa Fish.

In at least one e-mail recieved "Santa Fish" has been acclaimed the MuleyVerse's own "Great Pumpkin." Cool, huh? :)
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! That was really funny and I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing!
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Santa Fish has scarred me for life! :eek:

Good Job! He's a keeper. :super:

But honestly, he does haunt my dreams. That is the creepiest froggin idea. Sometimes I wonder about ya. Santa Fish just invites too many unanswered questions that I'm not sure I wanna know! (Worries about getting a fish in my stocking next year)
  8. Fozzie Bear

HA HA! Well, somewhere soon I plan to post the Santa Fish biography so folks can understand him better.

I heard from a friend of mine who showed it to his daughter and said she clammed up when Santa Fish came onto the scene, especially in the out-takes when he loses his mind and starts popping his eyes out--ha ha! She looked at the screen in fear and horror...not the effect we were going for, but that's why it's an out-take.

I think in the future the out-takes will be seperate videos so nobody gets too scarred or scared.

By the way, Froggie, I put in a good word for you with Santa Fish. He said he won't bring you a raw fish like he leaves for Muley.
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Tell Santa Fish that this frog is a veggie. Does he do Tofu-Fish? ;)
  10. Fozzie Bear

Well, Muley made a long-distance phone call. I heard him say:

"...and so that's my good word for Frogboy."

The part that frightened me was that little laugh Muley does sometimes, and he made the laugh as he hung up the phone. I've no clue what it's in regards to, but usually when he makes that laugh be afraid.

Be very afraid.

:crazy:
  11. Fozzie Bear

12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Whoa! Big Muley! Cool beans!
  13. Fozzie Bear

It's funny that one of my friends' wife loves Muley, and at an art show once the MuleySuit was being performed by another of my friends, and she saw the suit, ran up and hugged him; but, then she turned and suddenly saw me out of the suit and she shied away quickly. She didn't know who Muley was at that point.

My other friend performing the MuleySuit was still performing and acted sad and wandered away, but I don't know if she ever felt guilty or not after that! HA HA!

I'm working hard to update a photo gallery for www.muleythemule.com and it's slowly coming along, but a few of the photos from that art show will be in the gallery.
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I've always found costumed versions of puppets to be a little disconcerting, but not as freaky as Santa Fish!

Actually, I've got to get some puppet building tips from you. The bug bit me to actually make my own. Someone here was talking on the forum about Gonzo eyelids so I kind of doodled this Sesame Street looking dragon with Gonzo-type eyes. I'll need your expertise in pointing me to the right direction for the creative process. I know it'll probably take a year. I was thinking of experimenting in creating an eye contraption first and then move from there and piece it together. Is that the best way?

Santa Fish is watching. :eek:
    (Man, that thing scares the frog out of me!)
  15. Fozzie Bear

I'll try and e-mail you soon, Froggie.

And you think Santa Fish is frightening? Golly, he's IN THE HOUSE WITH ME NOW! YIPES!

MuleySuit is a mix of the cartoon and puppet of Muley, who is going to kick me for calling him a puppet.
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Sending you an email of the sketch. :)
  17. Fozzie Bear

Hey, gang,

Muley and I are going to be Cape Girardeau at the Cape Comic Con on April 25 and 26th. Go to www.muleythemule.com to see more information. If you're near there, come on out!
  18. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Oh wow, I'd love to go Kev! :excited: *Thinks* Awww, but I live in Australia. ;_;
  19. Fozzie Bear

We open today. I hope folks around here who are able to come can. I always like to meet people from MC.
  20. Fozzie Bear

If anybody lives near Niles, OH, be sure to come to Screaming Tiki Con during the second weekend of June. I'll be there with my co-horts from www.toshigawa.com and there will be a Muley puppet show: Muley's Tiki Talent Revue.

More information about the con is at www.screamingtikicon.com and www.muleythemule.com

Ya'll come!