The Kev and Muley Thread

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I had a great time Kev! I wish it were a longer trip. :sympathy: And the Mule was in top form! (Even with Ian's roommates' hedonistic friends). I sent you an email this morning. I felt bad having to hop back in the house so quickly. :smile: I could have chatted all night. Can't wait to read about your experiences in their entirety. For anyone who hasn’t met him, Kevin is one amazing, friendly and talented guy! We are lucky to have him here at Muppet Central. :embarrassed:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I missed you again Kev! Dang, I mean, I wouldn't've been able to come down there anyway, it just never seems to work out.

Oh yeah, guess where I was about a month ago... MEMPHIS! Just passed through and ate some breakfast, but shoot! I knew I was going to be passing through, but I didn't think we were gonna stop there, coulda ate with you & Muley!

Cheers man, hope all was awesome-ness with your gig.
:smile:
Anthony

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Proof!

Here the four of us are in San Francisco (inside, of course). This picture makes me so happy! :embarrassed:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Aww! Dang it! If I came on Saturday, I would have met Muley and Jamie too? Oh well! Thursday was awesome! It was so much fun being able to share part of my hometown with you and just getting to talk to you in person! I hope you had an awesome time here!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, Gang!

Personal posts first and in order:

Alex--VERY nice to have met you. I appreciate the letter you left for me and the blueberry muffin. I couldn't believe it! Someone here remembered a post I made once that I love blueberry muffins! I hope you'll continue to draw more cartoons, and go visit the museum often. The Charles M. Schulz Museum has a BUNCH of great exhibits on the horizon so I hope you can make time to see them all. I was very, very happy to meet you and am sorry I smelled of airplane stink (my luggage was lost the night before, gang). I wish there had been more time. Jamie and I hung out on Sunday evening when I got to San Francisco; but, had you reminded me I think Muley was there by the time I met you. I could have found him for you had I remembered.

I'm pretty flighty in my thinking sometimes.

Anthony-- Grrr! :scary: You should have called, man. If I had known a friend was in town, even at 3 a.m., and I could have met up I would have. One friend was in a layover in Memphis for one hour and I knew about it--that killed me not being able to visit, but getting in and out of the Memphis International Airport is heck anyway, so it would have been a "Hi, how are ya?" visit and done. But, yes, breakfast. Was it a flight, or driving?

(You BETTER hope it was flight.)

Frogboy! 11 or 12 years later and FINALLY I get to meet by friend, the Frog! :embarrassed: I think all the nice things you have said about me are only a reflection of the superb human being I always thought you are, and have been proven by meeting. Talk about talent--it's you, my friend. YOU! I've waited for 11 years to meet you, so it was way, way too short. So, I suppose that I'll get the chance to see you again (based on our current record) in 2019. Let's try to make it sooner.

Thanks for posting the picture. I see 3 very good looking guys in that image, and then some poor dope in a baseball cap. Ian's friends were all nice to me and my mule, and again they are all appreciated.

Alex and Froggie--let's not be strangers if we can help it.
Anthony--you're in trouble. :stick_out_tongue:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Eep! :embarrassed:

I knew it. Nah, we were driving, but we were on a schedule to get to Oklahoma city in time for a small family reunion (of sorts), then I flew out around 4 a.m. the next morning.

I'm sorry! I looked and looked through the phone book, couldn't find your name (found a couple Williams', but no Kev's), your work number, or even the Cartoonist's Association number! :cry:

Plus I couldn't get my Nintendo DS connected anywhere near the Cracker Barrel where we ate, otherwise I woulda just looked you up from an old e-mail.

Shoot! But I'm glad you had a good time in Frisco and got to meet Jamie in person.

Cheers,
Anthony

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm still quite thrilled to meet Jamie and Alex.

Next time, Ant'-man. Ya gotta call.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh I will, count on it. :batty:

By the way............

I'm gonna be a Dad!

You heard it here first my friend, Cheers!
Anthony

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time. The crazy thing is that my brother-in-law and I were planning a trip to San Fran for April, but it just fell through. Someday...

Is there any videos up yet?