The Kev and Muley Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
SuperScoots, what sticky? Did you PM me? I don't read all the threads, PM me about it. And, if it's not in regards to a thread: Go wash!!

Glad everybody likes the little video. I'll get Muley to sit still one day and do more. I actually bought Muleythemule.com, but I have NO html/website clues, although i did design the website already. If I get enough money, or find someone willing to do it for free, the website will go up with Muley's Comix and such as this video.

One thing I'd love to have Muley do is video chats once a month when we get Muleythemule.com up and running. Folks can watch him while he's typing and replying.
What you could do is get a FreeWebs account, they host websites for free, and since you already designed your website, you could just upload your pages and your site will be on the web, that's what I did with KGZ, and look where it is now: come this March it'll have been up for two years, and some people still have a hard time believing it's NOT an official site (I think you'd have to buy another domain name directly from them)

BEAR

Reaction score
That made me smile so big! Thanks for putting me in a wonderful Christmas spirit! So nice to get to know you and Muley better. I wish I could see more of your work with Muley. Merry Christmas, Kev.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
hahaha. Muley is awesome. Love the video Kevin! I would love to see a Muley webcast... *hint* *hint* :wink:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That was so awesome Kev!!! I can't believe I finally got to see you and Muley in action together!!!! Great job, especially your fantastic lip-sync to yourself!

Good to see you again. Cheers, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
:big_grin:
Anthony

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh that is just priceless. I really do love it, and Muley is so awesome. Merry merry Christmas and thanks for such a cool gift, Kev!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Kev. It sure was great to meet Muley too. :smile:

Merry Christmas to the both of you. :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I say we get Warrick to start a petition to get the Mule his own show. :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
I'd second that, and as to the Muley clip - Which one is the puppet? lol

Beauregard

Reaction score
This was fun, Kev, thanks for sshareing! I always wanted to see your, er, mule live! Tis great!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm happy everybody's still having fun with it.

I uploaded the SuperMule video, and the performance of "Feed Me." It's all I have right now. Maybe soon enough Muley'll come up with something if I don't to add a new film.