The Kev and Muley Thread

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have an idea for something new to go on youtube.com that I hope will be funny. I'll post here after it goes up there.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oooooooooh, more Muley! :smile:

I hearby rename this thread: "The *** Lovers Club" :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That takes on a totally different meaning when you end the sentence with Janice, fer sure!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
That takes on a totally different meaning when you end the sentence with Janice, fer sure!
Well, this way you pretty much gaurantee Byron's membership. :embarrassed:

How 'bout: "Mule: The Fan Club"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I actually uploaded an old video from about 2 years ago now. It is a video we did for my friend Lisa so she could submit it for the "Harpo's Hollywood Hookup" through Oprah Winfrey's show.

Basically, those 'hookups' got you in connection with your favorite movie star and you could spend the day with them eating, shopping, working, etc.

So, Lisa is a BIG Elton John fanatic. Several years ago she commissioned me to make a puppet of Elton John for her. The 'Elton' in the video is the puppet, and that's my horrible impression of Elton (as I don't know him well enough to mock him perfectly).

There were LOTS of great out-takes, stuff I'd never ever show, but one hissy fit was hilarious and I hate that it will never be seen.

The other Muley I intended to do by now hasn't been ready for upload yet--but, I'm trying! Time ain't on my side.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No. Ha ha. It seems to have gone by unnoticed. I think we were too "professional" for them to pay attention to her? Riiiiight. I don't know what happened, but it could have been the tattoos. :smile:

Just kiddin', Lisa!

BEAR

Reaction score
Muley on TV Guide Channel

I don't think Kevin has mentioned this appearance anywhere, but I wanted to share. Just last night I was watching the American Idol review show on the TV Guide Channel and there he was! Kevin's pal Muley the Mule was being interviewed at the Americal Idol auditions in Memphis. I was so excited when I saw him. I wanted to say something out loud but I knew my family would think I was nuts. So I held it in. It was a wonderful appearance!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw man, that must have been super cool to see!!! I've been wanting to see some new Muley stuff!