The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I think cluds will fit right in with ziffles, penguins, muffins...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Woah Muffins? I've been reading old threads all night and that one made me chuckle!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Now, they're like clubs without the b and with a d. And sometimes like clods without the o and a u instead. :zany:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hey, don't look at me! I can't even keep my own room clean, much less a clud!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I'll admit I've been love-sick before, and I have some stories to share...

In Grade 7, there was this one girl that I suddenly had a crush on, she was a tiny little thing (very skinny) but very smart, a straight A student she was, and she was kind of cute; the bad news is somehow, someone told her about my having a crush on her! Well, that didn't do any good, but eventually we became friends when we moved into Grade 8, but by the end of the year she hated me!

Then when I was in grade 9, I discovered the cutest, most adorable girl in all of the town of which I lived! She was a somewhat popular girl in school, and who could blame her, I mean she was smart, funny, not to mention she had some b-o-o-o-dy! Funnily, she was in science class with me through grade 11 (Physical Science in grade 9, Biology in grade 10, and Chemistry in grade 11), and each year I found her even more and more attractive... she was my type: blue eyes, blonde hair, so pretty she's cute... the only problem is out of those three years of being in the same science class, we NEVER really met each other! She KNEW me, but she never knew who I was, but boy I knew who she was because whenever the teacher wasn't lecturing and/or me and my best friend whom I always sat with weren't chit-chatting I'd be staring at her and she never knew. There was, however, ONE day where I was the first one to arrive for class, so I sat down at my seat and a few seconds later she walked in, saw me, and said "hi" to me, and I said "hi" back. The only one who knew about my crush on her was my mom because I always show her who's who in my yearbooks and when I told her about me having a crush on this girl she was like "hmm, you have good taste when it comes to girls" because even my mom thought she was cute!

Then I discovered Kathy Greenwood, and I'll admit it right now: I may be a wee bit obsessive when it comes to her, but for the last freakin' time, she is NOT my idol! It's a sin to have an idol!

And there was also Elizabeth Montgomery; such a fine, beautiful, and accomplished actress, it's such a shame she died at a fairly young age.

Should I just shut up now?