The Mall Is Busting With Muppety Goodness!

uncleduke

Reaction score
I know there are several Hot Topic threads out there, but I was at the mall yesterday and they had a sign up, promoting a new, exclusive SESAME STREET license, featuring the SS logo, Cookie Monster, Oscar and The Count!
Products included:
T Shirts, Wristbands, Braceletts, Patches, Buttons
:smile: They also had new pins with Kermit and Fozzie on them!
:big_grin: Orange Julius has the Kermit Swamp Years kids meal toys,
:eek: Mrs. Fields has a new Sesame Street promotion begining on the first of March!
:wink:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey,

What is in the Kermits Swamp Years Promotion ?

see ya

EmmyMik

Reaction score
My mall sucks.

There is no Muppety goodness (and I have to drive 30 minutes to get to the Dayton Mall, which is not in Dayton by the way, to get to the closest Hot Topic store).

Drats.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Same here, but I have 3 Hot Topics in quickly reached locations!!

Kye

Reaction score
Did you say Orange Julius??? I thought they were out of Business??:confused:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I remember that the Mall in Colorado Springs, CO (Chapel Hills Mall I believe) had an Orange Julius in the food court. Of course I haven't been there in 13 years ('cause I moved to Texas).

I miss that place...

(Then there was the Mall of the Bluffs or something like that. Man, they had a neato icecream place in there. My parents would take me there, and we'd watch the fountain. Ah, memories)...

:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
I know there are several Hot Topic threads out there, but I was at the mall yesterday and they had a sign up, promoting a new, exclusive SESAME STREET license, featuring the SS logo, Cookie Monster, Oscar and The Count!
Products included:
T Shirts, Wristbands, Braceletts, Patches, Buttons
They also had new pins with Kermit and Fozzie on them!
Orange Julius has the Kermit Swamp Years kids meal toys,
Mrs. Fields has a new Sesame Street promotion begining on the first of March!
I can never muster up enough courage to go into one of those Hot Gothic stores. I have seen the T's at pushcarts and Newburry comics.

But what is the Mrs. Feild's thing? Do you get a free video if you purchase one of their nine dollar cookies?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Mmmmm..I love Orange Julius...:big_grin:

I can never muster up enough courage to go into one of those Hot Gothic stores. I have seen the T's at pushcarts and Newburry comics.
Haha, I know what you mean, but it's really worth it, they have some really cool stuff in there!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
sucks for you Agent J^_^ No seriously, one cannot call themselves a Muppet collector if they dont indulge in the Muppet emporium that is Hot Topic...I mean seriously, do you have any idea what Muppet and Fraggle stuff your missing out on???

As for the Orange Julius thing...Im assuming its the Dairy Queen KSY promotion Warrick.(same company owns both right?)

As for the Mrs. Fields thing, hmmm...could be cool.

Remember that little mall pizzaria Sbarros is the ONLY fast food place that has continually had kids meal promotions from all three major Muppet brands(Muppets, Sesame, Bear)

But folks, PLEASE post any word or sightings of cereal, fast food, etc promotions in regards to JHC related stuff. Noone mentioned the DQ KSY promotion til it was over. and Im assuming we'll see more mall store/fast food JHC related promotions this year.

As for the Hot Topic Sesame stuff, good to see theyve added SS to their Classic Muppets and Fraggle swag mix. I will say however, that a lot of the Sesame stuff at Hot Topic is...um, not exactly for guys. And that Cookie Shirt looks horrible, like a thread bare thrift store hand me down. Will say its nice though theyre trying to make a small effort to market Sesame stuff for the older collector(nothing close to Japan, but oh well) But my, go to: http://www.hottopic.com/
Sesame is splashed all over the front page!!! Niiiice. Nothing sexier then nerdy alterna chicks decked out in Muppety garb!

finally, did ya see this chick modelling the count shirt?
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=294148

Hummana Hummana! Yowzas! I would so faint if I saw a hot alterna chick wearing a Muppet related shirt in real life!