The Mall Is Busting With Muppety Goodness!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
TSK, TSK - What a bad short term memory.....

There is also
Gonzo: "You Talkin to Me?"
Kermit (With Sheesh Face): "Uh, What?"
Kermit: Cartoon style Drawing - No Text
Animal: Same Pose W/Different Lighting - "Me Scary"
Fozzie: Holding a Banana Like A Telephone- "Wassssup"
Fozzie: Exact Same Photo - "Bananaphone"
Hey! I haven't seen any of those before! Therefore, they could never have been processed to be put in my short term memory:wink: But you're right, I do have bad shor.....wait a minute...where am I??:big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Hey! I haven't seen any of those before! :big_grin:
you need to be more thorough -- they are easy to find!:crazy:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i think that kermit with the sheesh face is what i mention before as well as the gonzo what are you looking at rather it's you talking to me? unless there is both of them?

I have never seen any of those either!and i looked in thebin like a looney...bin...i mean besides the kermit uh what button and the 8 other ones, i'm glad there is fozzie, it funny there is no beaker when there is a bunsen, i could see Sam, Statler,Waldorf and Chef buttons too, plus wish for buttons like Rowlf, scooter, and the rest of the EM.

so with that list added,that makes 14 muppet buttons i think.

4 kermit ones
2 gonzo ones
1 miss piggy
2 animal ones
2 pepe ones
2 Fozzie ones
1 bunsen one

so do we have it yet? anyone know of any more? May more will be made soon?

Zack)Rowlf the, some of the things the buttons say, that muppet wouldn't really say, like the fozzie wasss up one? but bananaphone works for him!;-)Dog.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Zack)Rowlf the, some of the things the buttons say, that muppet wouldn't really say, like the fozzie wasss up one? but bananaphone works for him!;-)Dog.
I don't really like the ones that have things like 'oh no you didn't' or 'wass up'. It just bugs me because I find those sayings dumb in the first place and the muppets don't say dumb things. I like the clever ones like the gonzo/pepe for president ones.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Hey! I haven't seen any of those before! Therefore, they could never have been processed to be put in my short term memory:wink: But you're right, I do have bad shor.....wait a minute...where am I??:big_grin:

So sorry, I had you confussed with elecmayhem who has a floyd avatar.
I had sent him one of each - so you can see why I assumed he/you had seen them!
:halo:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Oh, I ne-e-e-ever should have walked into Hot Topic yesterday...now I want to go back in with my $8,000.00 and get me all sorts of things.

Well, maybe I'll blow a twenty.

Love the pins, patches, shirts, postcards....

Love it!

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn