1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Moopets

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by miss kermie, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Wherever your trying to go with that I really wouldn't.
  2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

O______o You know I don't like it. I like Fozzie!
  3. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Actually, the Moopets were the ones who hired Fozzie. Remember Miss Poogy's line "We hired you, and we can fire you just as quickly!".
  4. Pinkflower7783

Yeah but Fozzie was probably the one to ask her to join them when Piggy said she wasnt coming. Fozzie knew her Kermit didn't.
    muppetfan24/7 and Mo Frackle like this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

I should note Jason Segal made a joke that he wanted to bring Kermit & Piggy back together for this film because they forgot their hormones for the last 12 years. Lol.
  6. Mo Frackle

You know, Kermit said that they needed a pig who could sing. Realistically, I wonder why they didn't get Annie Sue. I know, humor wise (from the writers' perspective) it made since to get Miss Poogy.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Maybe they didn't want her as a rival to Piggy because the whole purpose was for her and Kermit to work out the issues they were having.
  8. Mo Frackle

That's a good point. You know, I love that throughout the movie, the others are clearly (at least to a certain extent) trying to reconnect Kermit and Piggy. That shows really good friendship.
    muppetfan24/7 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

You know when Kermit is giving his love confession to Piggy and I know it was suppose to be a serious moment but her reaction and the look on her face as he's telling her his feelings was kind of funny in a way she just seemed to be not only surprised but asking herself "This is the real Kermit right?" Lol.
    muppetfan24/7 and miss kermie like this.
  10. Mo Frackle

That sort of reminds me of the Avery Schreiber episode of TMS where Piggy attempted to make Kermit jealous by supposedly flirting with Avery. Later on in the episode, Kermit just goes nuts and says, "Piggy is my girl! And she is having dinner with me tonight!". Though I don't recall what Piggy's initial reaction to that was.
  11. Pinkflower7783

She just got really excited. And you can't really say he was tricked into a confession in that episode because he didn't know about it till after he had already said those things. Wow sorry this turned into one long K&P rant! Lol! Guess we should get this on topic. XD
  12. Mo Frackle

Right, back to the Moopets. If other Moopets existed, I wonder what they would be like. A Moopet Gonzo (Goonzo?) would probably do things that were too crazy (I don't think I should go that far into specifics). A Moopet Scooter (Scooter 2?) would essentially be Kermoot's slave(!). For some reason, I can see a Moopet Floyd (Flooyd... how would you even pronounce that?) as a much older man with a bad past.
  13. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I'm guessing Flou-eyad
    muppetfan24/7 and Mo Frackle like this.
  14. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I came up with the entire moopet plot.
    Roowlf picks on poogy, she gets mad, and then kermoot gets mad because he was taught to always respect a woman, and then poogy gets violent, which kermoot finds insanely attractive. Foozie could be kermoots best friend, and janooce could later on be roowlfs girl. And poogy could have a ritwieler named boo boo... Even though thats my dogs name, I still think itd be a funny parody
  15. Mo Frackle

"Yah, for realies!"
    "Man, what the wocka?"