1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Jul 5, 2006.

1. christyb

christyb New Member

Miss Mignolia Coale struts off stage grabs a drink from behind the bar and walks over to Father Moppet. She hands him the drink with a note attached to the bottom saying to meet her backstage. She walks off to her sister across the room as they talk in whispers.

Nicole Dimitri: You know that alias you have Mom sucks...I mean stinketh. Whatever.

Mignolia: Just shut up and remember the plan. I'm your sister not your Mother. We gotta keep eyes on Blackwell. And your name isn't Nicole it's...

Nicole: Colana I know I know...."Sis"

Mignolia: I outta pop you one good one. Shush people are staring. Go find your..I mean our brother.

Colana (Nicole): As long as you pull that illusion of yourself away that's at the bar. It's creeping people out.

OOC: If this just blew the entire storyline outta the water then I'm sorry. :p I had a thought and ran with it.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*OOC: Yeah, you pretty much did. Since Bo was asking me about Adam's ancestors, I came up with this western black bat to lay the foundations of Magic School, somewhat similar to Potter... And Mignolia is meant to be Great-Great-Grandma Cole, originator of the family lines. But now that you've taken the character as your current alias... Hoo-boy, we're gonna need some rewrites. Is okay.
    *Huggles Christy da B, da B, da B she wants to B.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

As the 5:15 headed towards the town of Glendale two ordiney seem to look familar. It was Kyle's grandparents but before they had meet each other. He'd had never meet them but kinda knew them from pictures and stories his parents had told him as a kid. But they were on their way to Scottdale which was on the other side of the mountains. But for some odd reason something was about to happen.

Back over at the ranch........

*lying down one of the beds* Whoooie! This place is hot. I can't stand it. I wished they had an AC.

Biggy: *whiping off forehead* You got that right. Whoooie doggie.

Yakky: *takes off boots* These things are killing my puppies. *a fume floats through the air*

Biggy: Oh my gosh! That is one nasty smell. *holds his nose* What is that?

*holding his nose* It's Yakky's hoofs.

Yakky: Not my problem i have to wear'em.

Biggy: *opens a window* Maybe this will help.

*still holding his nose* I hope so.
  4. christyb

christyb New Member

OOC: No I didn't. We were thinking the same thing. Sit tight. Hang on I gots an idea. :p Don't change a thing. Mother is just changing history....but what else is new. Keep yer story line. hehe this will be fun.

Mignolia (Mother): *in a small apartment room above the bar* It went well great grandma. How's Thomas?

Mignolia (real): Doing better. It's amazing that you are powerful enough to jump through time to find a cure. And strange seeing my great great great grandkids...when I'm only 18.

Mignolia (Mother): Freaky isn't it? It works that we look so much alike.

Mignolia (real): Did you find your husband?

Mignolia (Mother): He is downstairs at the bar. Slipped him a note. Oh and Blackwell is cooking dinner for you later.

Mignolia (real): *blushes*

Colana (Nicole): Oh brother you guys need help. Mooning over two dunder heads
  5. The Count

*OOC: Okaaaay. *Heads into writing room ready to listen to what Christy's got. BTW: Eh, dunno if I shoulds trouble you about some indecision regarding my own counted characters. *Waits for meeting to end to go and find Beth.
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father: *staring at drink and note* This is hardly the time to start being hit-on by a local...

Hevej: On the other hand, you're wife's dissapeared and your in the Western times drowning your sorrows in iced tea with lemon...Oh, and in a different time-period. You know what they say about holidays not counting, goes double for time periods.

Father: ...

Hevej: Now, if you're the son that I remember you being...adopted son...thing...then you go tap that man! -- Oh, do you need the father son talk first?

Father: *dashes to backstage*
  7. christyb

christyb New Member

Mignolia (Mother): *waits backstage in a slinkly old west outfit a little too tight, a little too revealing, and a little too short* Hello, stranger. What brings you to town?
  8. Beauregard

Father: *mouth dry* I...um...you...um...something...said you wanted...to meet me?
    Parker: *internal voice* Lemme handle this...
    Father: *slides towards her* My dear, I heard you needed me...and I have brought you *whips a bottle and glasses from behind back* something to set you at ease. Whatever you have to say to me, say away, my dear, I am all ears.
    Parker: *internal voice* Good till the ears thing...
  9. christyb

christyb New Member

Mignolia (Mother): Why don't you pour yourself a drink. I never said I needed you. You just caught my eye.
  10. Beauregard

Father: If it's my eye, you want, I can offer you my nose, ears, heart, and other body organs as well...
    Parker: *internal voice* Very smooth...
    Father: *ahem* Tell me...do you know anything about this cock'a'bull town? Or the train that runs through it? Or the federal reserve?
    Parker: *internal voice* Better...
    Father: And is this yours? *holds out hand, with gold necklace* I found it in the bar...

--

In the bar...

Hevej: *glances around* Has anyone seen my necklace?
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Back abord the 5:15 train........

Miss Tedbale: Is this seat taken?

Mr. Moore: Not at all miss.

Miss Tedbale: Thank you. I've never known any man to say yes. Most of the ones i've seen are so nasty or just not very polite.

Mr. Moore: Well i was rasied to be polite to women. No matter the age. I was brought up pretty well.

Miss Tedbale: I'm Maybell Tedbale.

Mr. Moore: I'm Kyle Moore.

Maybell: Glad to meet Mr. Moore.

Mr. Moore: Same here. So, where are you going?

Maybell: I was heading to Scottsdale.

Mr. Moore: Same here.

Maybell: Really?

Mr. Moore: Yep.

Maybell: Well why don't we hang out together?

Mr. Moore: Are you asking me out on a date?

Maybell: Maybe.

As the train headed through Glendale that is when it happened.
  12. christyb

christyb New Member

Mignolia: *fingers the necklace as Father keeps drinking* Hmmm....no can't say that it is mine. *moves closer pretending to inspect it leaning over* So tell me what brings you to town? And what's all this interest in the federal reserve? When there is a much bigger haul around.
  13. The Count

*Sighs... That Miss Mignolia sure c'n sing up a storm. Oh well. *Locks up the saloon and goes back to his quarters for the night, quitting time has come and gone. Maybe I should write a bit more in that book o' mine. Meh. *Plunks the lightbulb fixture swinging gamely above a number 11 signpost as the doors of darkness open up admitting him into his regular aboded apartment.

She sure was singing real purrtty earlier today though. But she's got eyes for that fool of a feller from the future. Better not say anything else befor'n I jinx whatever mission they're on. Oh well, the treasure will be here tomorrow and then I can call a council of all the secret folks to get the schoolwalls raised. We'll be needin' some schoolmarms and whatnot... *Covering himself with starry blanketed bedding. That'll take care of itself tomorrow.
    *Lights go out and everything is swallowed by the after-hours abyss.
  14. Beauregard

Father: *to Mig/Mother* Well...are you sure, as I'm certain I saw it slip of this pretty neck of yours...*reaches to clip necklace around M's neck* And I mean that in a non-vampirish way, you understand...

--

Elsewhere, Mrs Moppet Senior releases her cling on the rockface and hurtles towards the top of the train where Kyle's great-great-gransparents are aboard.
  15. christyb

christyb New Member

Mignolia (Mother): Why thank you maybe it did. *reaches up and kisses him on the ear whispering a spell to make him drunk and follow her around like a lovesick puppydog*

--

Mignolia (real): *sneaks over to Blackwell's place taking a deep breath for courage to explain current and strange events. Knocks on the door hoping to find an answer*
  16. The Count

*Sitting at the desk, with a bottle of lymon sody. Come in, the door's unlocked. His back faces forward, lost in thoughts about how to structure the hallowed campus corpus grounds.
  17. christyb

christyb New Member

Mignolia (real): *bites her lip walks in muttering* My great grandaughter says just walk forward....*louder* H....He...Hello....B...b...It's me.
  18. The Count

*Getting up and bowing, knowing from the voice it's a lady. *Answering: Um, me who? *Offers the lady his chair.
  19. christyb

christyb New Member

Mignolia (real): Miss Mignolia Coale....well the real one. Not my impersonating great-granddaughter.
  20. The Count

Oh... Miss Coale, to what do I owe this honor? *Listens for the clocktower, as there's a very important secret shipment arriving this afternoon, yet patiently hears out Mignolia's tale in an effort to help her as best a gentleman can.