1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Jul 5, 2006.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Jack: *notices that he is now in spurs and has a gun strapped to his belt* ...What am I supposed to be, Batman? And what's with the hat? *mutters* I shoulda just stayed in jail.

Mo: *pulls at girdle* I agree...

Jack: ...Never mind. *runs off to go hold up a train*
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

A few hours past by..........

Biggy T.M: So ya'll say your from another century?

Biggy: That's what we're saying Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great uncle T.M.

(Biggy's Commentry: And that really is my uncle but without all the greats. Awsome you could get him to play him. Also we had to cut down on some of those "greats" because it took about a whole hour for that scene.)

I would just like to know why did we end up here?

Yakky: I know one thing.

Biggy & Me: What?

Yakky: I am hungry.

Biggy T.M: Why didn't you say so.

Yakky: I just did.

Biggy T.M: Come along. I have the perfect place to curl your tongue.

Yakky: I just hope it doesn't make me swallow mine.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father: *aside to Hevej* I'm hoping this isn't anywhere near the Boston Tea party...because I am going to need some serious tea after this.

Hevej: *smirk* Go with the boys, son, your mother and I will make a plan.

*later*

Mrs Moppet Senior: *pulls a sheet off a scale-map of the villiage made of various items like cups, plates, etc, much like the cardboard villiage in Back to the Future* Right! We have the trainlines here, the town here, and the dockyard there. They are bringing all the gold from the National Reserve to smuggle it back to England before the Independance War approximately tonight. Now what we need to do is hold the train up about here.

Hevej: Right. We'll asign Jack as cheif holder-upper, you and I will be off with the dabloons, aaarrr. We'll use Moppet as a decoy, and tie that annoyin snitch Kyle to the railway tracks in order to stop the train! I love it!

Mrs Moppet Senior: *turns from scale model to Hevej* And I love you *husky voice, she approaches him and slips her hands into the pockets of his waistcoat*

Hevej: *swallows* Arr, my loverly...

Mrs Moppet Senior: *whispers* Go get the boy, that train passes through here in twenty-four hours we don't have time for any nonsence.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Little do they know the train with the gold has already passed... And deposited its content of karats in the hands of two wild characters, clad in what appear to be Germanic/US labcoats festooned with appropriate Wild West themed scientific technological gadgetry.

Bartender, hearing train whistle... Mmm, that'll be the 9:15 to Santa Clucka, right on time. They'll sure be happy to get that shipment of cookies, ice cream and milk through. Heard there was a mighty powerful avalanche blocking the pass. But the brave engineer Casey MacPhee got them past that blizzardly blockade.
    *Goes back to washing glasses before the breakfast crowd mosies into his establishment, the 3 Cross Saloon.
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Back over at Biggy T. Marshal's ranch........

You are one clever bigfoot, Mr. T. Marshal.

Biggy T.M: Thank you son. I like to try and invent thangs.

Biggy: What else have you made?

Biggy T. M: Lots of stuff.

Yakky: Can we see'em?

Biggy T.M: Sure. Come this way.
  6. christyb

christyb New Member

Holy crap it lives still! Wow...I thought Mopfam died. Dang it has more lives than Ron...and that's a freakin lot. Here's a tidbit from yours truly the Matriarch of this strange family. People actually follow this thing! No lie. I'm running into people who read Mopfam...as in not us...as in people who don't play. Okay mebbe I just find that weird and cool.
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That is really cool to know christy. I've run into a few too. It's awsome to know alot of members here and some who aren't read and keep up with it all from the first season it started. I'm telling everyone i would really love to see this take off as a real animated series. If only Disney would look this up and ask us to help out but i know it's only a dream or is it?
  8. christyb

christyb New Member

True Kyle. Beau and I have talked about it being a film or something at length. However there's one hitch...the copyrights for the characters lie around the globe! It is so weird when someone looks at you and says "Mopfam! I love that thread. It's so hilarious. Did you remember the time..." and meanwhile I'm wondering how to tell them...I'm Mother Moppet.
  9. christyb

christyb New Member

In the 3 Cross Saloon a figure places a quarter down for a drink hoping they served something stronger than tea in this town and to stay hidden in the shadows
  10. The Count

Glendale 1840's.

Thursday, May 15.

My story isn't all that familiar to you folks, perhaps by reading these entries the tale of this town's foundations will be laid in better detail. The 3 Cross Saloon houses business for my sort, posing as nothing more than a front for our clandestine covent. You might not believe this, but magic has always been living in this land... Wanting to tap into that power and knowledge, I sought out the laylines and made an amazing discovery. As my name would suggest, the magic folks were somewhat frightened at my sudden appearance. Brumius Blackwell I introduced to them... Stormy skies overcast and some of the smaller critters hid in the natural crevices created in the rockened walls. Fraggles I think they were called. One of them, a silvery female merely nodded at the change in chords to the resounding song. Discussions and empty meetings were held almost daily. We would welcome each other, drink a couple of sasparillas, walk ourselves, play some cards—or the upright player piano for a song or two, and then go to sleep. Yep, life was good... Until I met her... That mysterious madamoiselle who arrived on the stagecoach a month ago. She said her name was Mignolia Coale... Her eyes pierced mine, not an easy feat when your eyes are shut closed permanently due to batty blindness. (Side effect of living your life in total dark magics). We would frequently clash, her lightning to my thunder at the saloon... Her singing and strutting about the stage would mesmorize most patrons, even this humble bartender. Somehow I couldn't place my finger on it, but there was an air of... At any rate, I returned to my charmed constituents and we chatted away at a ladybug's picnic... Mostly about the price of furniture and rugs and fire insurance for ladybugs... And eventually, we brooched the subject of preserving our powers throughout the generations. This set my mind a wandering... What if there was a place where all magical beings could come and learn about their powers? How to control them? How to use them to the betterment of all humanity, magical and otherwise? My head was swimming with notions... Not least of which was that Miss Coale. Hmmm, what will the future bring I wonder.

Thunder struck,
    Brumius Blackwell.
  11. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

x3 *Is too amused*

Yeh, I'm commentin' again. ;D
    *Skips away*
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Over by a window seat at The 3 Cross Saloon..........

Biggy T.M: So how does that taste to ya'll?

Biggy: *pucker lips* Ok....i guess.

*eyes cross* It's alright.

Yakky: I think it taste better then anything else i've drank. What do'ya say honey?
  13. The Count

*From the barcounter... Blackwell: Those drinks okay for you and yer friends BTM? They shoulda ordered off'n the regular menu instead. *Can't help feeling a shadowy figure trying to connect with his mind... *Shrugs it off as a weird vibe, nothing to pay attention to, at the moment.
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Biggy T.M: Yea. I know. Awww they'll be alright. Won't you little snappers. *laughs, slaps me on the back making swallow the rest*

*cough, gags, coughs some more* *flames shoot out of my ears*

Biggy: Are you alright Kyle?

*eyes roll in the back of my head, flames then shoot out of my mouth*

Yakky: He'll be fine Biggy.
  15. The Count

*At the counter, wiping it down. Blackwell: Hmm, you'd think a kid from Texas or Californy would be able to handle a little fire in his drink. Eh... Make sure those kids don't get too outta hand BTM, we got that shipment of gold coming in on the5:15 to Yuma. *Whispering, and that other thing we talked about yesterday too, the secret thing.
    *Turns around to wash some glasses while listening to the early afternoon matinee performance by Miss Mignolia Coale.
  16. Beauregard

Father: *stumbles into 3 Cross Salon, in high-boots, tight-jeans, and a flannel shirt* I'm gunna need some serious tea after that...

Hevej: Seems to me that they don't gunna be serving tea in this place, my son, 'pears as if mebbe the Boston Tea Party was served not long ago and they be all out till the pompus British gets themselves back outta 'merica.

Father: Pompus...How DARE you!

Hevej: See what I mean?

Father: *sense something itching at the corner of his mind and glances as shadowy stranger*

Hevej: *scratching Father's hair* Sorry son, thought ye had fleas there.
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Jack: *laying on the edge of a cliff peering through binoculars* *wearing pants and a shirt with a cow-hide vest and boots with spurs along with a ten-gallon hat* The 5:15 train is coming up any minute, and all their lot will be mine! *looks around* ...How am I supposed to rob a train without a horse? *looks around again* Or a posse? This time period is so restricting! ! ! ! ! (FREE THE PUNCTUATION MARKS! ! ! ! !)
  18. Beauregard

Mrs Moppet Senior: *hanging off the edge of the cliff with icepicks* Jack lad...You wanna rob that train, you stick close, as close as you like, to me. I'm about to wind-surf with this parachute onto the top of the train. With me?

--

Elsewhere...

Father: *slams glass down on bar top as if drunk and halfway through a story* And then my wife dissapeared without a trace and said she's be back but isn't...Barperson, more iced tea, please.
  19. The Count

*At the bar... Blackwell: You've had enough son. Now git on back to yer hotel room.
    *Question mark horseshoe rings Jack, knocking him out for a loop, pinning him to the spiked cactus.
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Biggy: I think we need to head on back ranch BTM.

Biggy T.M.: I reckon so.

Yakky: I'll grab Kyle.

Biggy: Ok.

Yakky: *grunts* Come on there son. Boy have you put on some weight. You sur are heavy. Are you coming honeybun?