"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <grabs dragon and gently craddles it in her arms> How dare you insult my dragon!

Dragon: Squeak!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: ...I didn't insult it, I just said it didn't taste good! What? Does it wanna be eaten?

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: You're never to touch this dragon! YOU HEAR ME! Never touch her!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it?! *touches dragon* *Mairin knocks Jack out*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Adam stops by to leave some freshly made chocolate chip cuppycakes. Huh, what's going on here? Oh hi Mairin, hmmm, seems Jack failed to heed the warning and tripped his driver. Oooh... What a cute baby dragon. May I, please?
*Sets tray of cupcakes on the table and tickles the young dragon's snout... Arggledy-snarggledy-higgledy-poo. *Baby dragon smiles.
You know you need to be careful with baby dragons... All the yelling I heard coming from in here can't be good for the baby. Take care and I hope you show that little one all your love Mairin. *Leaves on his way back to his own family waiting at home.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *walks into the kitchen and sees Jack unconcious on the floor* Ok, I won't even ask...*glances up* And do get that dragon off the table it's hardly hygenic. *leaves the room* *returns in a hurry* Dra-...DRA! *faints* Hey Jack...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Dragon: Squeak!

Mairin: Don't worry about him, he's always doing that...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Blafluflabe...*blahblah* *kicks legs and falls back onto floor*