"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Father: *is carried to the dugeons* Why do I have a distinct daja vu here?

(OOC: Me: Oooooo-oh! I would have told you if only you'd go on MSN one of these days girl-ie!)

*rushes to gmail panicing*..........*minutes later* Wait it's working fine yes...my email does work! Fascinating. We do need to chat Mopfam Beau. Mainly me handing the remainder of my characters over to you for whatever. Drop me a line sometime! Seeing as someone is always asleep when I'm on MSN. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back at the Moppet's home...
Ivan, listening to music while doing some homework: Oh... Maybe that lovely Vanessa will want... Nah, she's probably got a ton of guys fawning and falling over her. Well, not literally, she'd have to avoid those types of men altogether... From falling on top of her, should they throw themselves at her.
Man, I've got to stop thinking so literally. Maybe if I spoke to Mrs. Christy...

*Keeps listening to music, lost in dream word of hearting Vanessa.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears Christy and Vanessa come in from a long day of whatever they've been up to.

OK, today's the day. I'm going to ask her!
*Marches downstairs full of confidence, quickly dissipating with each step further, until he's completely confussled by the time he reaches the lower floor of the Moppet house.
*Timidly... Um, Mrs. Christy? Could I please talk to you for a moment? It's about...
*Casts a shy glance at Vanessa before quickly looking back at Christy hoping she didn't notice. Um, about some important stuff. In private? Please?

christyb

Reaction score
(Nice cue there.)

Christy: Beat it kid. *snaps fingers and Vanessa disappears* Now what's up?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pauses... Should there've been a comical beat there?
Um... Er... Well, I don't know how to say this...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Flying/monkey/yak: *flying around Oz* What else was i spoused to do? He didn't have to laugh at me. I know i'm little rude.

Bird: *coughs*

Flying/monkey/yak: Ok. I'm sometimes rude.

Bird: *coughs*

Flying/monkey/yak: Alright alright. I'm rude. Ok?

Bird: What was that? I didn't hear a word you said. I had worm caught in my throut. *smiles and flies away*

Flying/monkey/yak: Why you little....*thought bubbles comes up*

Thought Bubble: (Yakky) Come on now Yakky. You know that Biggy didn't mean to laugh. He was just over whelm with your being nice.

Flying/monkey/yak: Still he didn't have to laugh at me. I have feelings. When i'm pricked do i not bleed?

Thought Bubble: (Yakky) Hmmmm i never thought of that. I guess we would. Then i wouldn't go back. I don't want to bleed at all. I'm getting out of here. *thought bubble pops*

Flying/monkey/yak: *shakes head* Did i just have a talk with myself? Nah. *keep flying on*

Over at the Munchkin Castle............

Biggy/Lion: *rattling the bars after getting caught* Come on. Let us out. We're here to see the wizard. And to find my owner.

Scarecrow Boy: *taps Biggy's back*

Biggy/Lion: *turns around and jumps from seeing me* What in the world? Who are you?

Scarecrow Boy: *tapping foot from the look that Biggy gave me* Is that away to greet your owner-friend?

Biggy/Lion: Kyle, is that you?

Scarecrow Boy: Yes it's me. Who you think they were? *points to Bo, DortheyDan and TotoFem*

Biggy/Lion: Your band of cohorts out to get me?

Scarecrow Boy: Oh Biggy. *runs to hug him* Now we for sure can get out. Come on Biggy. Show them your strengh.

Biggy/Lion: Uh have you not notices that i'm the lion?

Scarecrow Boy: Yea but you were going to rescue us right?

Biggy/Lion: That was my plan but it back fired.

Scarecrow Boy: Then there. You can break through these bars and free us from these little people.

Biggy/Lion: You really do need a brain don't you. I'm scared of messing up again and then we'll end up in more trouble were in.

Scarecrow Boy: We're doomed!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy/Lion: *jumps into Scarecrow's arms* GET US OUT OF HERRRREEEEEE!! *starts crying*

christyb

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Pauses... Should there've been a comical beat there?
Um... Er... Well, I don't know how to say this...
Mother: I'm still waiting.....hold on a moment. *pokes head out the back door* What the??? Okay so who's been playing with my alternate world transmitter again?

Vanessa: Your who da wha?

Mother: Exactly. The who da wha.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *tumbles back into Moppet house* *rubs head* I am NEVER being the Tin Man again! Ever!