"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Guard comes in, much like that scene from the Holy Grail: Right... Stop that singing! There'll be no singing in here!
Now come on you malfeasants... The wizard wants a word with you, with each of you.
*Leads all the prisoners, including Jack who just showed up as if he were inserted among the group out to go see the ruler of all the greenness at the center of this backyard alternate reality.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Scarecrow Boy: Sir we hadn't even started yet. Can't you just wait till we do sing then show up and say that stuff. It would make for a better picture.

Biggy/Lion: Yea. I really wanted to sing and you didn't give us a chance.

Scarecrow Boy: You just came out of nowhere and told us to stop singing when we weren't even singing. How rude is that.

Biggy/Lion: Eeeeyeaah!

Scarecrow Boy: So would you mind starting over with the scene?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Director: Nope, we're behind schedule as it is. Now come on, let's set up for the big wizard scene. You prisoners march up the stairs to the hallway and the main salon... We'll be getting the special effects ready. Where's that magic school representative when we need them?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Scarecrow Boy: Yes sir.

Biggy/Lion: Alright. Where's Yakky. His big scene is about to come up.

A big burst of lights are seen from above the wizard's castle of the ceiling when a flying/monkey/yak thing crashes through the ceiling and crash lands on top of me.

Flying/monkey/yak: *gets up* Sorry bout that.

Scarecrow Boy: *grunts* Thanks. *hands comes into frame but falls out of frame*

Biggy/Lion: What made you come back?

Flying/monkey/yak: I knew if i didn't play my part i wouldn't get paid. Money makes me everything.

Biggy/Lion: No it doesn't.

Flying/monkey/yak: Yes it does. *puts hoofs on hip*

Biggy/Lion: You are so not getting paid now. You made a pretty big hole up there. *points to the hole*

Flying/monkey/yak: Does it look like i care. I'm a flying monkey yak thing.

Biggy/Lion: Point taken. *shakes hands*

Flying/monkey/yak: *shakes hands*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: So, almighty throne guy who may or may not be related to that Pig-Performing Frank man...what the heck do you want?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Wouldn't say no to some fine Irish cole slaw or some cabbage and corned beef patties with plenty of mustard/ketchup...
But enough of my dinner plans...

*Suzanne, from offscreen, motions that each traveler is to enter individually... First Biggy/Lion and Flying/Yak, then Tin Man/Jack, next Scarecrow Boy, and DanDanothy with Bo last, Bo of course bringing up the rear.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy/Lion: What i have to go first? I'm not prepared for this at all.

Flying/monkey/yak: We both have to go. Come on.

Biggy/Lion: But i don't wanna.

Yakky drags Biggy in through the enormous doors

Biggy/Lion: *glup* Wwwwwe're here. *glups again*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Mechanical gargoyle comes to life...
Wizard's Voice (coming from the robot): Tell me Bigfooted lion... What is it you and your companion winged yak desire?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy/Lion: Well i'm not reallllly sure.

Flying/monkey/yak: *steps up* I have a request if your taking them. I would like to be a better person or yak that is. I mean i still would like to be the yak everyone has watched over the years but also would like to be caring and not just that mean old yak character.

Biggy/Lion: What are you doing?

Flying/monkey/yak: I'm asking to be nicer.

Biggy/Lion: But thats not your character.

Flying/monkey/yak: But it's worth it. I want you to know that when i meet you that you that i wasn't some old yak who grew up with some weird family that wanted to do experments on me. I want you to know i was a kind young yak that Kyle has always seen in me when we first meet too.

Biggy/Lion: For real? You really do care for me?

Flying/monkey/yak: Yes. I've always cared for you. I know i'm stuck up sometimes but i've always cared for you and Kyle. And sometime the others too.

Biggy/Lion: Oh Yakky. *hugs him*

Few minutes later........

Flying/monkey/yak: Uh could you let go now?

Biggy/Lion: Oh yea. *dust Yakky off* Sorry.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And I suppose you, Bigfooted lion, want the strength and courage of a thousand men...
Will take it under consideration. Now why don't you two go out for a spin.
*Low rumbling laughing can be heard as the room starts spinning slowly, then faster and faster until Biggy/Lion and Flying Monkey/Yak are thrown out through the open window to the streets outside.

*Suzanne motions for the next person to go in and see the Wizard.