"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I swera I heard someone with a posh accent in the baby's room...*glances in* Oh, no, its just the kids. *pauses* Vibs? Viq? *rushes into the room and hugs the two of them*

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: I will rapidly look up in the big informative magic book, and see if there should be an explaination to our utterly abnormal behaviour.

Vibs: You do that, meanwhile I will try and ingratiate myself with Jack. Oh tootelouu Jack, will you read me a story?

-father comes in-

Both: .... Hello, father. How do you do?

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: hmm... "What Has Happened When You Suddenly Find Yourself Waking Up, Speaking In A Different Accent Than The Usual Accent?" oh this might be it... "Go to page 341 and find your answer. We guarantee you get an answer, unless it's a posh english accent you're dealing with. Then you are totally on your own, ha-ha-ha." - Oooh man!!

Vibs: This accent works quite well. How do you do Jack dear?

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: Hmm... I will go have a look in another book... *finds another magic book* Ooh here is something: "What Has Happened When You Suddenly Find Yourself Waking Up, Speaking In A Posh English Accent Instead Of Your Usual Accent?" Oh goodie, that is definitelly it. I will go read now.

Vibs: Wow this accent is so startlingly astonishing. I rather want to keep it.

Viq: I found the answer Vibs! It is...

Vibs: ... *quickly grabs the book, snaps her fingers and make two great big bears appear that instantly eat the book and run away*

Viq: hmrf.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bears chase Jack. Wonder if any of them have magenta noses.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*sees Jack chase the bears out the door* Weird guy he is. So Jena, what would you like to do today? Nothing? Why not? Oh i see. Vibs and Viq are up. Hey there Vibs and Viq! Hows things been going? *holding Jena*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*For the time being, all is quiet. How long that remains,mmm, probably not long in this place.