"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
*in the kitchen, Father opens a cupboard filled with pots and pans which make a gigantic crashing sound* So much for quiet...*begins preparing Sunday roast* Perhaps, since the twins are home for a few days, I should invite everyone over...*finds phone and dials Mr Col across the street* Hmm...answering machine...*dials Mother* ...hmmm...engaged...oh, and married, to me. *sniggers and dial's Hevej* Not there...*dials for a piza* What's the point in cooking for three, eh?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aaack! What a hideous beast has come into my kitchen! Oh, and is that a bear you are with Jacko?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *ties up bear to refrigerator* Yes, yes it is. A bear sent upon me by those two demon twins of yours. Thank you very much.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: They can be un-bearable at times. *watches as the bear drags the fridge out of the kitchen door* So, care for some tea Jack?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: Yes, I'd love some. Lots of ice, and lots of sugar.

*audience laughs and applauds*

Jack: Hey, look at that, I think I have a catch phrase!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I went through a catch phase when I was your age...People kept kicking socor balls at me and I kept catching them...not sure why that guy with the whistle was always pointing me out after that...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Whispers of wind carry snatches of sighs as the news circulates on the chilled May air. The ship is about to enter their suboceanic and subterranean destination... Plunging all into, well, wouldn't you like to know?

Erine81981

Reaction score
*rides down the stair rail* Weeeeeee!!! This is so much fun! *bumps off at the end and flies into the sofa*

Biggy: Safe!

Hey Biggy. Hows things going with the hole in the celing?

Biggy: I finally fixed it just this moring.

Something fall from the celing get up and walks away

I thought you said you fixed it.

Biggy: *remembers he fixed something else* Thought i did.