"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Vibs

Reaction score
*On a distant planet - translated from the language of Fxcvwzxz*

Mrs. creepy alien: ... Daaaahliiing?

Mr. CA: yes?

Mrs Ca: hOW many times must I remind you NOT to try out new sorts of sleeping medicine on harmless, pitiful creatures of the planet earth?

Mr. CA: But muuum... On whom else am I gonna try them? The earthlings are the lowest creatures of the universe! They don't even know there are other beings than themselves!

Mrs CA: I know, I know. But it's unethical and you shouldn't! Now wake up those you have put under your spell and come eat your porridge!

mr. Ca: ... alright...

______

*On the planet earth*

Viq: ... Hmm.. *yawns* .. wow have we been sleeping for months again?

Vibs: *stretches* yeah, I think so. Hmm... am bored already. Let's go irritate dad.

Viq: wait for me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *wakes up to find a board over face, and a note in hand* *stumbles to standing* Well...this is new...I knock myself out and write a confession to myself afterwards...*shakes head and sits down at the kitchen table...just as a bed falls through the hole in the ceiling, crash-landing on the table, and pinning father to the floor amidst a pile of dust* What the--

(OOC: I have an idea for a storyline if anyone's interested in rebooting the thread for a bit)

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: *is sat at the kitchentable, with a bowl of cereals infront of him* Vibs? I wonder what's been going on while we have been sleeping.

Vibs: I don't. Eat your cereals and seize the day!

Viq: Carpe Diem?

Vibs: carpets are what? Actually ssh, the new diaper commercial is on!

Viq: Vibs we're 4, we know how to use a toilet!

Vibs: *pauses* ... yeah, well eh, I was just, you know... I mean, for when we get babies of our own!

Viq: ... we're 4!

Vibs: I know, you just said that.

Viq: *mutters*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meanwhile... *Deep underground past the forboding gates...
Master Cole: Come, I feel my sister's presence... Twas nary yesterday when I felt she shuffled off her mortal trappings and befell a second deathnel. Her soul must be here somewhere... You have your missions, I trust you each to carry them out and keep in constant communication. Suit up and move out.
Six figures disembark from their vessel, clad in most colorful armatures. Master Cole, at the head of the search and rescue team has donned his scarlet sorceror's wraught-iron robes departing in a sort of demon head flying craft. Professors Cherry and Moonlight are clad in powerful pink protective padding and shimmering yellowed knight's suit, jetting off in opposite directions on a motorized motorcycle broomstick and glowing orblike atlasphere. Professors Tombstone and Devinshire emerge, garbed in bolted blackened bucket boots and blue body armor respectively, opting to travel also in differing opposite directions as their companions, the taller of the two cruising inside a grandfather clocklike foot-stomping four-wheeler and the latter fleeing in a dragon-shaped driver. Ivan, the last to abandon the phantom ship clutches a weapon resembling a three-pronged forking sword, safe within his violet visor's visage and the cockpit of a raven jet plane. All the members of the party have now departed, seeking answers to the whereabouts and whatabouts of one Christy B. Moppet, and just how it is she came to find herself in the realms of the dead.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *emerges from under the table* Well...that explains the bed landing on me...Hi kids! Can I get you some tea or...warm milk...or something?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: That was some good pizza.

You got that right. *walks in and sees Mr. Moppet* Hey Mr. Moppet.

Biggy: Here i'll take this bed out of the kitchen. *lifts the bed out of the kitchen* Where should i put this?

Don't know. Mr. Moppet we have to get this place back up and running. It's a
disaster. Who are we going to call?

(OCC: Hey Beau take off with the new storyline. I'll join in)

Beauregard

Reaction score
(OOC: Will do. We gotta do a little more home wrecking before we call anyone in though :wink: )

Father: Why hello there sneaky-child-inhabitant-of-my-home-who-appears-to-leave-incriminating-notes-and-yes-I-did-figure-out-where-that-came-from. *glaces up* Though I can't figure out where all this dust is coming from...would you spot me and I'll poke my head in the hole and take a peek?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry Mr. Moppet. :cry:

Biggy: Sure thing sir. *lefts up Mr. Moppet through the hole* See anything?

(OCC: Oh boy more damage to the house. Whoopie!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Well...there's a wire loose...*tugs at wire and is struck with a huge charge of electricity, is thrown across the room, and the ceiling blackens* ...and a screw loose...somwhere...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: *also against the wall too* *poof of smoke comes out of Biggy's mouth* Wow! That was fun!

You two seem to always get into lots of trouble.

Biggy: *straighten out fur* Not me. That's Yakky.

Yakky: Did someone call?

Biggy: Not really.

Yakky: Fine! *slams hoof into wall which then falls over* Hrump! *leaves the room*

This is not going so well.