"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: ...*stares* I was talking...to...Kyle. *glares evilly at Jack and the fire* I am about to get very cross if you don't do something about those flames aburnin'!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: ...Okay... *tosses liquid on fire* *fire explodes* *looks at gasoline container* Oops.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Meanwhile at Wilson's...

Mr Harvey is day dreaming...

*wavy effect*

In his daydream, Mr Harvey is seen in full Jane Austen period costume complete with top hat. He is dancing a precise dance with a Jane Austen heroine.

Girl: Why Mr Harvey, I had no idea you danced so devinely!

*the gentle music they are dancing to turns into Musak*

*wavy effect*

*Rudely awakened, Mr Harvey notices the phone by his ear - the source of the tune all along*

Hello?

*he listens intently*

*hangs up*

SuZan!

That pre-recorded message from the management just said they were sorry to have kept us on hold for several months. It also said that seen as nothing is likely to happen for a few minutes we should pop out for lunch.

*makes to go*

*hesitates*

Well, I suppose we're not likely to miss anything important. What are the chances of it all going off now! Come on...

*they leave*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *tries nine-one-one* Engaged...*tries nine-nine-nine* No I will not accent international charges, this is an emergency! *hangs up and tries another number* Mr Harvey, I'm having hot flushes...any ideas?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *blink* Mairin... my lovely dragon-momma... the house is on fire, can we take your muffins elsewhere?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: If your fire-breathing child is with you...don't even think of stepping over that threshhold! And, Jack, hands off her muffins. Get some paper towels or something. *into phone* Hello?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *throws paper towels at fire* Oops. Brilliant idea, Bo, ya British ninny... By the way, Mairin, honey, where's the baby?