The Moppet Family: The Reunion

Beauregard

Reaction score
King Agrippa: *smashes closet door* It helps to have multiple alteregos.
Myself: But that one isn't welcome here.
KA: *snarls*

Ok! I managed to get back, if only temporeraly! So, let's see what we can rummage up...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhh! here, this looks like it...

Oh, and sorry for such a short little piece there for you Mairin, your character sort of appeared and dissapeared, though that is also what she did in the thread. Don't vorry, she will be back...In fact, Jack may be joining her before very long...

Chapter Eleven- Into The Storm

Out on the sea things had calmed. Bonnie fast become a part of the ship's family. It was soon known that Vic had a crush on her. However, Bonnie wanted nothing to do with Vic.

He grinned at her one morning as they climbed out of the crows-nest. Vic flipped over the edge, and held on with one hand, offering her the other for support.

Bonnie smiled at him, ignored the hand, and leapt to the deck. She glanced back up at him and folded her arms. Vic frowned.

Time went on and they sailed at a steady pace. Christy was in no hurry to reach the island just yet. For the time she would tarry going from here to there, rebuilding her reputation as a pirate.

The real reason in her dallying lay in the bulge in front of her. Until the baby was born nothing could be done about Randall. Massaging the small of her back she peered into the creeping fog. A nasty electrical storm was brewing up ahead. From the side of the ship Mac motioned to her.

"How ya feelin' girlie?" He said staring at a ship that lay on the horizon.

"Restless won't be long now."

"Thet could be good and bad."

"Why?"

"Here look fer yerself." Mac said and handed her a telescope.

"Beauregard!" Christy said as another pain shot through her midsection. "Helmsman, head into that storm!"

"Girlie are you crazy?"

"Mac don't mess with a woman in labor! When I say turn this overgrown tub toy around... turn it around!" Christy yelled grimacing. She stared back at the ship, and read the minds of those on board. Father Moppet and others, heading after Nanny Mingostone who had been kidnapped by Hevej. She felt around in the vicinity and picked up evidence of Adam and his girls approaching in a ghost ship.

She felt Adam picking up her mind, and sent a smashing message through into his mind. "Don't you dare say a word, Adam."

She felt one back. "Be safe."

And smiled. "Always am."

Mac interrupted her thought conversation. "Now's not the time to head into a storm! We need calm seas."

"You want to get busted or what? Right now I'm not in the mood to be messed with. Right now I gotta get my backside in the bed and you're coming in there with me," Christy argued back and began dragging Mac towards her quarters.

"Girlie I don't know nothing about babies. I know something about storms and that's a fierce one." Mac's eyes darted around looking for help.

"I don't care. This baby is coming and it's coming now! We can't have Bo see us. So steer into the storm!"

"Aye Cap'n" Mac said hesitantly.

From across the way Beauregard Moppet looked over at the ship he could barely see. He shuddered and squinted his eyes, "Mother??"

A few days later, Father was home in his living room watching the twins and wondering. Had it really been Mother he saw out there. Surely not, but his mind had been on other things, like Nannies, and Twins, and cabbages and kings. Father closed his eyes.

Viq and Vibs lay on the floor in the living room where Jack had set up the stolen x-ray machine to search DanDan's stomache for Mairin. "Why does Dandan eat weird stuff anyway?" Viq asked.

"Duh! It's nutrition," Vibs replied.

Viq nodded solemnly, then started chewing at his arm.

"What are you doing you freak!" Vibs exclaimed.

"You said stuff Dandan eats is nutritious…and he always tries to eat us…"

"Weirdo. Actually, yeah, eat yourself and don't bother me. Where did my yummy Jack go?"

Viq stared into the air. "Wait, yummy? You ate Jack???"

Jack disappeared three days later. He was on the phone to Lullea Bates Washington Jones, his boss lady, when the car hit him. "I'm telling you," he was saying. "Something isn’t real and I think Mairin found out what that someth-"

Then the dark green sports car hit him. And everything went black.

On The Reunion Christy had regained her strength. Vic and Ted came cautiously into her cabin followed by a grinning Mac. He had been bragging for days how he helped birth a baby in the middle of a hurricane. Christy smiled and cradled the bundle in her arms. "Come here Vic. Come meet your little sister. Come meet little Jana."

Vic took the little baby and rocked it for a moment, beaming and scared. He smiled, and felt it reflected in the baby's eyes. "Hey Jana. I'm your big brother. I'm gonna take care of you. Me and Ted here right Ted?"

"Arfbsolwufly!" Which being translated is "Absolutely" Ted barked and wagged his tail excitedly.

--

Enjoy!!! If you have any questian, fire them at me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Calloo callaye...
Yes, I remember that bit where Nanny Mingostone was kidnapped by Hebbage.
And I want to welcome my little niece Jana to the madness that is the Moppet Family. Ah, feels good now that everyone else knows about it. Didn't say a word about it for months, but now everyone knows.
And it's also starting to get a bit scary back on the homefront... But thanks for the new chapter, more please whenever you can spare some sir.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: Jack!

Bagel!

Mairin: What?!

Nothing, just felt like yelling...

Mairin: You're crazy!

Ellie: I thought we went other this already...

Mairin: We did! But I was just-

Raven: Can alter-egos have alter-egos?

Mairin: *blink*

They can in my head, yipee!

Mairin: <on phone> I'd like a one way ticket out of Nyssa's imagination...

<shakes head> You won't get out that way...More story please!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh, Jana, you cannot imagine my reaction when Christy announced a new baby would be appearing in the story. I think I feel off my seat, had a rug pulled out from under my feet, hit my head, went spinning, and landed on a cactus. To put it mildly. So I am rully glad you guys approve.

And Count! When/how did you know about Jana?

Mairin, yes, alter egos can have alter-egos.

Father: They can?
Moppet: Aye.

Sorry that the Moppet Family side of the story is a bit choppy, for example it mentioned the X-raying of Dan-Dan in the last chapter, and had it in this chapter, but this seems to be the only logical way to go about this story.

On that note, be prepared for the next chapter, which loads and loads of you will remember happening in a different way...

Bea:zany:{Hevej and Mingostone! I should add that In the Thread, there was Mother in a ship watching Father at that point, it was one of Christy's cameo appearences. Which is fantastic! Because at that point, none of us knew that she was having a wee bern. - Hope you enjoyed the Christy/Adam moment of chat there, Count}regard

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: *slurps out loudly with his coke being sucked up through a straw*

Vibs: *stares patiently at the screen in the cinema, trying to ignore the slurrrp*

Viq: *slurrrps*

Vibs: *breaths in and out* calm Vibs calm..

Viq: *SLurrrrPS*

Vibs: ... *explodes* WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, CAN'T YOU DRINK A COKE PROPERLY WITHOUT HAVING TO DISTURB EVERYONE AND EVERYBODY YOU ARE NEAR YOU FREAK OF NATURE, YOU STUPID LITTLE UGLY SMELLY BABY!! *takes straw and stuffs it down Viq's throat*

Viq: D-haaa-ddy I-h C-haaaan't brea-hhh-th...

Vibs: *calm*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Viq! Please, look here, quit playing around with your straw. I once played with a straw and snorted coke from my nose, coca-cola, that is, er, and whatever you do, you do not do that.

Me: Oh, and in case you were wondering, there is no difference between Randall and Randel, it's just two spellings due to two writers not edited *headslap* Sorry.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Did enjoy the little mental chat. At least we're getting somewhere there.
And I've known about Jana since about November/December when Christy replied to one of the chapters of The Cat Came Back I sent her for her approval. Will see what happens with that whenever I decide to get back to it. Having fun working on my other story at the moment.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gasp* And there she was saying that she never told you about Jana! Oh, and speaking of a Cat Came Back...