The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Gonzo14

Reaction score
On People Profiles on Jim Henson, when Frank Oz was almost in tears talking about Jim

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I think 2 years ago, They had Family Members, Performers, Muppets, and Muppet Show Guest talking about Jim. I've got it on tape

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Most tear jerking moment? It's a toss up between the end of THE MUPPET MOVIE (Where all of Henson's muppets sing) & the wedding scene in THE MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN.

Always get chills and choke up during those...

C'irdan

Reaction score
sadness

Here goes:

Rainbow Connection

I'm Going to go back there some day

Life's like a movie

When Piggy leaves from the dance number

Saying Goodbye (especially at the end because it makes me think of Jim Henson dying)

Tiny Tim being dead and piggy crying

Love Led us here

I'm all.....................alone.

Piggy as the cat lady...it was SO SAD! She was so lonely and sad that she became obsessed with cats...it was really easy to relate to her loneliness and I felt awful watching that. :frown:

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
When Fozzie realized that he had the wrong bag and had failed Kermit. Just the look on his face and the way his voice sounded was so sad.

radionate

Reaction score
I've got a new one.

I was having the traditional Thanksgiving viewing of A Muppet Family Christmas the day after Thanksgiving while I was cooking my Thanksgiving dinner (I had to work Thanksgiving day). When Fozzie started singing "I'll be home for Christmas" I burst into tears. Spending the Holidays alone and away from your family made me realize how wonderful being "home for the holidays" really is!

(I also cried as always through "when the river meets the sea" in Emmet Otter, but I always do that)

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just watched 'Emmet Otter' for the first time and as soon as i heard 'When the River meets the Sea' starting, tears were welling in my eyes!
It was also sad when Fozzie lost the bag of money:frown:
and I've said it before and I'll say it again, John Denver and the Muppets, A Christmas Together...every time i listen to it!

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
<<John Denver and the Muppets, A Christmas Together>>

Oh God ... The scene around the campfire where they're all singing ... so great...