The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

G-MAN

Reaction score
My mom finally bought me "Rocky Mountain Holiday" as an early Christmas present and I found myself nearly in tears when John sang that one song to Robin. "Will I Ever Catch Another Butterfly?" really made me think about how carefree life was when I was little, and how much I sometimes miss it.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
muppet Moments

G-MAN said:
My mom finally bought me "Rocky Mountain Holiday" as an early Christmas present and I found myself nearly in tears when John sang that one song to Robin. "Will I Ever Catch Another Butterfly?" really made me think about how carefree life was when I was little, and how much I sometimes miss it.
That is actually a great muppet moment, I love "Rocky Mountian Holiday" it is so clean, and really good fun. I wish John Denver was still around.

ScooterRocks

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm.................No Muppet movie has ever made me cry, except for the Muppet Movie,which made me cry with laughter!!!!!!!!!!11 :cry: :zany:

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Christmas

Does any one know if you can still get John Denver and the Muppets A Christmas Together on VHS/ DVD? I have been looking for it for a long while, but it seems hard to find. There is a great story that John Tells about a christmas tree that really make you think, and well it makes me tear up like almost every time. I used to have the sound track, but in recent times have lost it. :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Come on its the scene where they have to split up to raise money for the show in MTM

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Mtm

I have not seen MTM in a really long time. It was not one of my favorites; I never liked the fact that Kermit and Piggy got married. It may sound bizarre, but I really could not handle the thought of them having children. I know that sounds strange, but typically that is what married people do. So it just weirded me out, and for that reason I have never seen it again.

Sorry :embarrassed:

pinkaholic

Reaction score
tearjerker

I have a few, being the Holiday season I'll talk about 'Christmas Eve on Sesame Street' back before Elmo. Those were good days. When Bert and Ernie exchange their gifts and Mr. Hooper teaches them the true spirit of Christmas. And when Bob wishes Mr. Hooper a Happy Hannukah because Mr. Hooper was the best. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Gueststar

Reaction score
1) When Tiny Tim dies in Chrismas Carol and they are talking about burying him where he liked to watch the ducks. :cry: :cry: :cry:

2) Saying Goodbye in MTM

3) Ernie singing "I don't want to live on the moon"

Beauregard

Reaction score
WIll this thread ever die? I think not.

Yes, I was in tears at Tiny Tim's death when I saw it for the first time this year.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Tiny Tim

Beauregard said:
WIll this thread ever die? I think not.

Yes, I was in tears at Tiny Tim's death when I saw it for the first time this year.
That part always gets to my wife, it makes her cry no matter what. For me it is when Scrooge is faced with his own grave, and then begging for his life, In a way I can relate to that in a big way. :frown: