The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Telly

Reaction score
"He'll Make Me Happy" from Muppets Take Manhattan. Happy Tears, but tears none-the-less :cry:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
How true, more than any other Muppet film, if you're going to watch MTM, you'll need a box of tissues...or six! :cry:

Redsonga

Reaction score
"He'll Make Me Happy" from Muppets Take Manhattan. Happy Tears, but tears none-the-less :cry:
That one and
"True Blue Miracle" from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, most of all when Gordon sings the last line after finding Big Bird.

"You're Gonna Be a Star", the whole song, but most of all, the musical version when Sahu is climbing the stairs to be a star in the sky in Don't Eat the Pictures :smile:

And 'Bring Back The Wonder We Knew Long Ago' from Fraggle Rock always makes me cry, as does "How Wide, How Far, How Long" from The Gorg Who Would Be King :cry:

ploobis

Reaction score
How true, more than any other Muppet film, if you're going to watch MTM, you'll need a box of tissues...or six! :cry:
The Muppet Movies that have Tear Jerking scenes are MTM, MCC and MFS.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Couldn't decide where to put my first post, figured it would be here!

Kermit and Piggy's wedding, for sure...

I also felt like crying when the theater is turned into a nightclub in the more recent Muppet Xmas movie ... but not for the same reasons :smile:

peyjenk

Reaction score
Linda singing When I Grow Too Old To Dream with the Muppets....in her own words "the best she ever sung this song..."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pQaeg582kRQ

I positively break intoa million little pieces when I hear/see this, especially now.
That is a beautiful moment. I absolutely love her episode of TMS, and that song is the perfect climax. I bought the MP3 from Walmart.com (her solo recording, sans Muppets) and while it is still good, it is nowhere near as breathtaking as in the show.

Quesal

Reaction score
I seem to get the most chills when I see the scene from The Muppet Movie when Kermit is talking to "himself."

"I guess I was wrong when i said I never promised anyone. I promised me."

Very touching.

There are others, I just can't think of them right now LOL