The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Puckrox

Reaction score
YES! I cry every time when Boober talks about the bubble!
AAAAAH, YES! I found that clip on youtube one day and I kept rewatching it for some weird reason, and I couldn't stop crying. It's just such a beautiful, poignant moment and it shows that Fraggle Rock really is like no other kid show. The creators had guts to talk about such deep, real life drama and... gaaaaah, it's just such a sad part! Happy ending, but still a sad episode!

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
AAAAAH, YES! I found that clip on youtube one day and I kept rewatching it for some weird reason, and I couldn't stop crying. It's just such a beautiful, poignant moment and it shows that Fraggle Rock really is like no other kid show. The creators had guts to talk about such deep, real life drama and... gaaaaah, it's just such a sad part! Happy ending, but still a sad episode!
Yup. I just turned 16 and celebrated with staring at various Muppet exhibits it was all I asked for. :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Okay, so, this isn't a moment from a Muppet movie or TV show, or anything that the Muppets have made... but it does have to do with the Muppets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-xvlYMGck

It's a song called "A Boy and His Frog" and I'm sure people have probably mentioned it on the board before, but I just heard it for the first time and within thirty seconds I was balling. I just wanted to share. It's a beautiful, touching song.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
In "Mokey's Funeral" near the end,
Junior: Should I get a headstone. Nah, headstones are for names, fragges don't have names.
Red: Her name was Mokey and she had friends that loved her
Gobo: That's something you'll never have.

Then at the end when Red and Gobo are loking into the box at the dummy.

Mokey: It's a dummy
Gobo: It's a dummy
Red: It's a dummy
Gobo and Red: *gasp, eyes wide* It's a dummy!

Maybe then don't make you cry but they tug our your hearstrings quite a bit.

jrhatshepsut

Reaction score
How about when we all lost Jim Henson? I cried.

Or on Sesame Street when Big Bird asked about when their grocer was going to be back, and they explained to him that he wasn't going to come back.
Explaining that to Big Bird was very sad indeed. :wisdom: