The Muppet Cast's Job Descriptions

Beauregard

Reaction score
It would be nice to get this thread rolling again. As it is really very comprehensive. However, since then there have been editions to assumed responsibilities as discussed in fan-fics.

For example, Clifford is almost always responsible for lighting in almost all the fanfics, but also seems to take on some of Scooters old responsibilities in organizing via mobile phone.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Also to add to that in the regular movie IAVMMC, Scooter is trying to get the attention of two of the ladies at the aftershow party he says:

"My Uncle used to own the theatre!"

Just a thought. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes...however, there is no hint of any, well, anything in his voice when he says it except playfullness. So, maybe his uncle is, well, hibernating? Or left it to them when he left the country?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Who is responsible for this?

So who's responsibile for making sure that Miss Piggy doesn't get any pastel M&Ms in her suite? (Tongue firmly in cheek....)

Thank you, Vic for you hard work and succinct explanations.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I think that would be Bobo, it seems like he's the only one who would be suckered in to a job like that.

I've always thought of it as a Company with Kermit as the President, and He has 2 Vice Presidents,

Fozzie who deals with casting and everything that happens Onstage

Gonzo, who deals with employment and making sure everything behind the scenes work good.

Fozzie and Gonzo each have 2 Supervisors under them

Fozzie's are Rowlf and Rizzo

Rowlf is the Supervisor for the Music

Rizzo is the Supervisor for the Casting

Gonzo's are Bunsen and Scooter

Bunsen (with his Assistant Beaker) is the Supervisor for all the Finances and Repair of Technical Eqipment

Scooter is the Supervisor for all the odd jobs that need to be done backstage (chef, security, cameramen, advertising, stagehands, etc.)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
That makes perfect sense! I hate to say this: But in the case as Scooter is not often used, Clifford could be used easily in place.

Wouldn't that make sense?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Yeah either Clifford or Rizzo, they could both eisily be used in place of scooter, unfortunately, but somehow i think they'll be reverting back to scooter because of uhhhh, Ricky Boyd's wonderful performance in WoZ

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
In the extended scene, Kermit and Carson: The Uncut Interview, from IAVMMCM dvd's deleted scenes, Kermit says (and I quote) "When we inherited the theatre from Scooter's Uncle we didn't know it was in so much debt." Sounds to me like J.P. Gross passed away and left the theatre to the Muppets.
Well, maybe that's why the scene was deleted. They didn't want to say that J.P. died. But I'm just guessing on that one.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I defiantly wouldn't go on record saying that JP has died myself. I'm in the left it for some other reason camp. But then again, I may be in denial. It took me years and years to admit that Gonzo was an alien, so its not hard for me to deny things. :stick_out_tongue:

Beau