1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by theprawncracker, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

And funny all at the same time. Kinda makes you think.
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

get a chilly drink and join me then
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Sounds good to me.
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

I guess that we find out the winners on Friday????
  5. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Prawn and Prejudice.:rolleyes:
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...BEEBERS!!! The prawn-ness!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!! I'm rolling on the floor here!! (Which is NOT a good place to type from)

But anyway, all of the votes have been tallied and the winners have been found out. And yes Kimp, there will be a ceremony on Friday. I'm not exactly sure what time it'll start, I'll have to see what's going on in the real world, but Friday fer sure.

And in conclussion, thank you all so much for voting, nominating, etc. You've been a lovely group of people to work with (as always) and I can't wait until the big ceremony Friday! :excited:
  7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

OH NO! I FORGOT TO VOTE!!! I've just been so busy, I forgot all about it! I didn't really have time anyway. :/ Darn it! I'm already grumpy tonight. :/
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

9. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

What? Mrs. Pepper... Didn't you get the memo?
    *Heeeee.
  10. Kimp the Shrimp

we need a new girl friday
  11. theprawncracker

Everyone, I wanted to make it known that the award ceremony is scheduled to begin at 4pm US central time. That's like 6pm Canadian time, 10pm British time...Not sure about any other countires. Hope to see you all there!

Ryan
    Prawnie
    theprawncracker
  12. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Approx. 4 or 5 AM the next day Australian & NZ time.

5 PM EST same day as you,Ry
    3 PM Mountain Time
    2PM Pacific.
    Clear enough,guys?;)
  13. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Riiiiiight.

But what time should we be at the theater?
    Just a jab at Bo... And I hope we can have a better cleaner thread than what's going on here lately.
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

Muppets always play dirty
  15. Kimp the Shrimp

4pm EST
    3pm CST
    2pm MST
    1pm PST

9pm GMT
    Canada is the same Nova Socita/P.E.I. 5pm AST
  16. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I think if it's 4pm Central, it'd be 5pm Eastern like Kat said.

At any rate, my limo's in the shop, so I'm gonna' be a little late to the ceremony, thank God VH1 is taping it, that way I can see it like 7000 after it happens. :D Either way, I'll be there for the after party!
  17. theprawncracker

Hey Kimp, I checked, and I think Katy's times were correct...Just to let you and everyone else know.

So, everybody! Get your tuxes, hurl a penguin and eat a muffin! Cause today is the MC Awards!!:excited:
  18. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Are you opening a new thread for the awards, Ry? Typically I think that's what we've done.
  19. theprawncracker

Yes, I will be opening a new one at 4 today. And Vic, I can't wait to see you at the after party...And why was I not informed that VH1 was involved?? I didn't book Ice Cube and Freezer Burn! ...Yes, I know Freezer Burn isn't a rapper, but still, I didn't book him!:zany:
  20. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

WHAT!?! I talked with VH1's program director Harold Winklestein III and he swore he confirmed with you and Count! That's why I let him and his film crew into Muppet Central's auditorium and cafeteria! Crap, get Beau down there and make sure those guys didn't steal anything! Oh man, Phil's gonna' make me turn my keys in. :eek: