The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Makes Us Blush(Most Devoted Muppet Fan): The Count

Be My Muffiny Valentine(Best Ushy-Gushy Fan-Fiction): Somebody's Getting Married by Ruhanna

Old Friends, New Friends(Best Original Fan-Fiction Character): Sadie from Sadie's Stories by Renee Louvier

Through the Yearbook(Best Muppet Central College Dorms Resident): BEAR

Thread Bullier(Favorite T*K*O MC Member Cameo Appearance): Officer Furryredmonster

The Doc Hopper Award(Favorite Villain from a Fan-Fiction): Lloyd Galt (Destination: Home)

Return to the Insanity(Best Comeback Over Extended Period Time): Christyb

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I think I got all of 'em, but I'm not sure. And also, if I read the rules right, also seeing how some people are voting for stuff that is their own as well. So ah...here goes! :embarrassed:

Make Us Laugh(Funniest Member): TogetherAgain

Animal on Caffiene(Most Prominent Poster): Beauregard

Short But Sweet(Low Post Count, but meaningful posts): Katzi428

Don't Eat the Pictures(Best Avatar): Vic Romano

May I Have Your Autograph?(Best Signature): The Count [Never knew what you'd put next!]

Mr. Monopoly(Best Gamer): Kimp the Shrimp [better then SM and Baba...]

The Golden Foot(Best Moppet Family Member): Not sure...haven't actually read the thread mostways, if at all. >>

Like a Stake Through my Thread(Best T*K*O Member): D'Snowth

Can You Tell Me Who To Give This Award To?(Sesame Street Enthusiast): BEAR (Bryan)

The Most Sensational, Inspirational, Celebrational, Muppetational(TMS Enthusiast): minor muppetz

Look Ma! I Got an Award!(Fraggle Rock Enthusiast): redBoobergurl

The Big Blue Award(Bear In the Big Blue House Enthusiast): Don't know

Plays With Dolls(Action Figure Enthusiast): The Count

The Handyman(Best Puppet Builder): wes

The Golden Game(Best Game): Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Hanging by a Thread(Best Thread): The RHLC!

Straight Jackets Anonymous(Craziest Member): TogetherAgain

Search Party Collector(Most Missed Member): That Announcer

Underneath the Radar(Most Underrated Member): ilikemuppets

The Muffin Man/Woman(Best Muffiner of Threads): TogetherAgain

Greatest Club for Stalkers(Best Muppeteer Fan Club): The RHLC!

Pablo Picasso(Favorite Artist): Vic

Emily Dickinson/Charles Dickens(Favorite Fan-Fiction Author): TogetherAgain

The Golden Book(Favorite Fan-Fiction): [Don't shoot the voter!] Tie between Sadie's Stories and Swamp Call

Fozzie's Joke Book(Funniest Fan-Fiction): "Scenes From Behind the Scenes"

The Tragedy of Muffin Man(Saddest Fan-Fiction): Visions But Only Illusions

Too Much Free Time(Best Fan-Fic Reader): Layla

Went to College(Most Knowledgeable Member): The Count (Ed)

The Man With the Badge, the Po-lice, the Fuzz, the P.I.G!(Best Moderator): Fozzie Bear (Kevin)

The Nobel Peace Prize(Lifetime Achievement): Beauregard

Makes Us Blush(Most Devoted Muppet Fan): BEAR (Bryan)

Be My Muffiny Valentine(Best Ushy-Gushy Fan-Fiction): Something Worth Waiting For

Old Friends, New Friends(Best Original Fan-Fiction Character): James the Frog (Kermit's Father; Swamp Call and Flippersteps)

Through the Yearbook(Best Muppet Central College Dorms Resident): The Count (Ed)

Thread Bullier(Favorite T*K*O MC Member Cameo Appearance): Don't know actually...

The Doc Hopper Award(Favorite Villain from a Fan-Fiction): Eli Takashi [Sadie's Stories]

Return to the Insanity(Best Comeback Over Extended Period Time): Christyb

Whew...those are my posts....my votes. Whatever. XD And, I am also not sure if some of them count, because I've still not had a chance to read all of the fanfiction yet. Eee....but I hope they'll count!

And thanks Ed, for nominating Auntie Eleanor, and myself. Wow. Most devoted Muppet fan? I wonder what thought you to nominate me for that! :wink:

And thanks Skeeter Muppet for nominating Eli Takashi for best fan-fiction villian!!

And thanks Beth for nominating Sadie!! :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... I'm glad by how others have voted for that award. When I suggested it to Prawny, I was thinking more along the lines of your big ol' crush on Scooter, and how that comes across in RHLC, Dorms (your posts), and your various fics. Sort of on the ushy-gushy wavelength if one MC'er connects so strongly like that with a particular character. But it's been greatly expanded in its meaning to all who've voted so far, and I'm pleased with how the votes reflect that.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Best Forum: Muppet City Lol looososlll ahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhh that was a great laugh

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Best Forum: Muppet City Lol looososlll ahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhh that was a great laugh
Not funny, Kimp.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
*goes :mad: *
*Thinks* I'll kill either myself or everyone else who'd got any titles here...
:grouchy:
~The Most Jealous Member
I don't see even one mention of me in 8 pages of this thread either, Effralyo.
And I know people say not to take threads like this too seriously, but it's also easier to say that when you get scores of people voting for you and raving about you. It also pierces like a knife for additional reasons. One is that my threads I've started at this forum have almost always been a huge flop. Recently I even had a question about youtube not working properly for me and I posted by myself three different days. I even simply asked if someone could tell me if it was working correctly for them and how many videos it shows listed when you put Sesame Street in the search box. But stark silence. Yet just about everyone else's threads are always big hits. And I'm sure if other members had asked that same youtube question the replies would have come pouring in.
I just ask one thing: Is there something about me that you can see that would turn people off and not want to socialize with me? Because all my life I have not done well with getting friends. And I'm 39 and never been married and only even came close to being married just once when I got engaged a couple years ago (which ended in rejection again). And at the workplace it hurts me when I extend myself to people and they either ignore me or give very little, unenthusiatic responses but yet to other people they smile big and clearly enjoy their company, etc.
If I just rub people the wrong way no matter what I do I might better just accept my inferiority in people skills and relationships and cease trying to reach out anymore.