1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by theprawncracker, Sep 13, 2006.

1. christyb

christyb New Member

So that would explain why I suddenly can't find the penguin cannon?
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

It's not in the basement? I thought it was in the basement? Dan said he used it last and put it in the basement.
  3. christyb

christyb New Member

No all that I could find there was an irate custodian. *wipes custodian's surprise off my face*
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Are you sure Dan didn't just eat it? Think someone tried using the penguin cannon to launch a muffin or two.

Hey Sis... Maybe it's in your other pants... Oh yeah, you don't have another pair of pants.
    Quick! Make sure we don't have another penguin counterfeiter scam here at MC!
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

VIC! You let someone into the auditorium and cafeteria?? Oh no! They took EVERYTHING...Wait, the Custodian Surprise is still here. Dang...
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

And with less then 3 hours til' the ceremony... SHOOT! And I have to go pick up my limo! Look, in he meantime, we'll just have to use a regular canon to fire out those penguins. There's a civil war Union owned canon somewhere in my old dorm room, see if that'll work.