The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Make Us Laugh(Funniest Member): Dil

Animal on Caffiene(Most Prominent Poster): Bear

Don't Eat the Pictures(Best Avatar): The Prawncracker

May I Have Your Autograph?(Best Signature): Anything Muppet

Can You Tell Me Who To Give This Award To?(Sesame Street Enthusiast): The Count

The Most Sensational, Inspirational, Celebrational, Muppetational(TMS Enthusiast): Gorgon Heap

Look Ma! I Got an Award!(Fraggle Rock Enthusiast): Janice and Mokey's Man

Plays With Dolls(Action Figure Enthusiast): Zoot the Saxman

Hanging by a Thread(Best Thread): Official Details: Sesame Street Old School Vol. 1

Straight Jackets Anonymous(Craziest Member): Mike Bennedict

Emily Dickinson/Charles Dickens(Favorite Fan-Fiction Author): Bill Bubble Guy

The Golden Book(Favorite Fan-Fiction): That Super Grover story that Bill Bubble Guy wrote (I forget the title)

Fozzie's Joke Book(Funniest Fan-Fiction): The Muppet Show outline with Adam West (even if it isn't finished yet, at least to my knowledge)

Went to College(Most Knowledgeable Member): Was Once Ernie

The Man With the Badge, the Po-lice, the Fuzz, the P.I.G!(Best Moderator): Fozzie Bear

The Nobel Peace Prize(Lifetime Achievement): Phillip Chapman

I am sorry, but there are some that I could not think of.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Excuse me...that's my glass of root-beer...*firmly tugs it away from Vic and hands it to AnythingMuppet* Here, care of Moi. *is upper class and condescending, but only to annoy Vic, not to insult AM or anyone else*
Lol---*takes root beer* Thank you very much sir! *drinks it* *dies of root beer poisoning*

*comes back from the dead* Wow, I didnt know everyone liked me siggy so much. Thankies y'all :smile: Y'all rock, remember that! :big_grin: *dies again*

And dont worry, none of you guys are the ones who I think are mad at me....um..if that made any sense. It's one guy that not many people know around here....well, anyway, it's not important, so let's forget about that and continue with the party award ceremony thing!

BEAR

Reaction score
Is the Muppet Dorm resident still a Muppet character as I suggested, or no?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Makes Us Blush(Most Devoted Muppet Fan): Sara (ReneeLouvier).
Be My Muffiny Valentine(Best Ushy-Gushy Fan-Fiction): Kermie's Girl (Ushy-Gushy Fan-Fiction), though it's still not finished.
Old Friends, New Friends(Best Original Fan-Fiction Character): Auntie Eleanor.
Through the Yearbook(Best Muppet Central College Dorms Resident): Bryan.

BEAR

Reaction score
I should have voted for Super Muppet for the Straight Jacket Award. I realize that now. Oh well...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Everyone....not to be a killjoy (in other words, a spoilsport),but I think all of us deserve awards in one way or the other.
(I know that this is all in fun,but I just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.:smile: )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I should have voted for Super Muppet for the Straight Jacket Award. I realize that now. Oh well...
I think I should've voted for Dil, but I forgot all about him; besides my vote for Vibs reminds me of how I once said "I find her crazy in a pleasant way" and she used that in her signature.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whooppeeeee! We got those two cents from Kathy! Now we can finally buy another glass of root beer!

J/K, that's OK Kath... Just hope mew're doing well.