The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
*Opens root beer which sprays all over face
Oh... real mature, Katz... reeeeeeeeeeal mature.
Awww...I was only kidding. Sah-ree giving you a fresh cold unshaken one
Friends?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
More votes from moi!

Makes Us Blush(Most Devoted Muppet Fan): The Count

Be My Muffiny Valentine(Best Ushy-Gushy Fan-Fiction): Somebody's Getting Married? by Ruhanna

Old Friends, New Friends(Best Original Fan-Fiction Character): Maggie the Frog

Through the Yearbook(Best Muppet Central College Dorms Resident): BEAR, aka Bryan.

The Doc Hopper Award(Favorite Villain from a Fan-Fiction): Eli Takashi from Sarah's "Sadie's Stories" series (mmm, alliteration...)

-Kim

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Um, there are about 7 awards for fan fictions now. Not everyone frequents the forum, and they are really specific. So is there a way we can make a few more general ones?
(I will be voting this weekend when I have the chance to sit down and figure this all out! :wink: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thread Bullier(Favorite T*K*O MC Member Cameo Appearance): AnythingMuppet, or Nick the Company Computer Guy *SNL reference.
The Doc Hopper Award(Favorite Villain from a Fan-Fiction): Lloyd Galt (Destination: Home)
Return to the Insanity(Best Comeback Over Extended Period Time): christyb
My votes for these new categories.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Um, there are about 7 awards for fan fictions now. Not everyone frequents the forum, and they are really specific. So is there a way we can make a few more general ones?
I've been thinking the same thing MrsPepper...I'll try my best to think up four or five other general ones and post them tomorrow. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I've been thinking the same thing MrsPepper...I'll try my best to think up four or five other general ones and post them tomorrow. :smile:
Awesome, Prawnie! I figure, this way I can nominate more people. :smile: