The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well if not here, then how are we supposed to know about the new article updates? From that Facetube thing?
Thanks though Ryan, hope you had a great holidays and enjoy the start of another year.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Well if not here, then how are we supposed to know about the new article updates? From that Facetube thing?
Thanks though Ryan, hope you had a great holidays and enjoy the start of another year.
Hee-hee, yay! I'm glad I'm not the only e-web non-conformist around here, ha ha.

Ryan, your site is fantastic btw, and how cool is it that you regularly chat with puppet pros? :wink: Good for you man! :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My method of knowing if there's a new post on The Muppet Mindset, when I don't see updates announced, is checking the website every day, at least a few times until I see a new article. After all, the website pretty much posts a new article every day, though in the past few months it seems it has been more common than before to skip days.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Ironically, I had thought that the eggnog sketch took place at a new years party, which was one of the reasons I wanted to do a Dr. Phil van Neuter article the week of New Years (no, it's not the only reason, and I had wanted to write one on the character for awhile). But then as I was fact-checking at Muppet Wiki I saw that it was actually a Christmas party.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems there was an editing error (I checked the e-mail I sent to see if I accidently deleted something but it was there). I had written "His stories, which include "Taylor the Turkey Who Loved Thanksgiving" and "Percy, the Pork-Loving Pig", are more ironic than scary", but the article cuts the part about them being more ironic than scary, making the sentence incomplete. If you needed to edit it to make it shorter you could have cut the "which" part of that sentence, where it would read "His stories include Taylor, the Turkey Who Loved Thanksgiving and Percy, the Pork-Loving Pig".