1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Mindset

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by theprawncracker, Aug 26, 2009.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It was just a subtle tweak to Ryan's logo to make it pop.

I really do like that FAO picture Ryan picked to define his blog. The Gonzo, Kermit and Pepe trio seems to represent the best of what's old and new with the Muppets.

I really do like having something current and thoughful to read! I'm glad the content found a good home.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I said that, but my post was removed.
  3. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Oh! I see it. Ha-ha, silly guys! :p
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The Muppet Mindset is offically bookmarked on my new Palm Pre cell phone. I can check the Muppety goodness anywhere. :)

...and I will!
  7. theprawncracker

Excellent! Very glad to hear it, Jamie! :D Thanks for your undying support. It really means a lot!

There probably won't be an update tomorrow--I think Sunday will be my break day. But be sure to check back Monday for our brand new "Muppet Comics Monday!"
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Break day? BREAK DAY? You think you get to take a BREAK from providing us with new, newsy, gossipy, reviewy, opinion-based Muppet data facts! How dare you!
  9. theprawncracker

10. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

yay! and those pictures really looked great with the text...
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

yay wd Ryan, lookin forward to it all
  12. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Very well done everyone. Dunno if you'd want to put Kelly's series under the heading of FanFic Fridays, it'd roll along with Sesame Street Saturdays and Muppet Comic Mondays—which I eagerly await. Is your blog Prawny. BTW: How easy is it starting/maintaining a blog?

And if you want to further explore any of those titles or many more, check out the FanFic Library Index (FLI for short). *Cheap plug. :crazy:
  13. theprawncracker

I would put it under Fan-Fic Fridays... but I think I've already got a Friday series planned. If all goes well, though, the rest of the fan-fic articles should be posted on Sundays. Though I may end up posting them on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday next week. We'll see. :insatiable:

As for starting/maintaining a blog? Starting it is certainly easy. Maintaining it, however, requires patience and... material. It takes a lot of Muppet stuff to fill in every day of the week. But I think I can handle it.

The Fan-Fic Library will probably get a plug in the next installment of RedPiggy's articles. ;)
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Prawny. Me wish you success friend. :insatiable: :scary: :zany:
  15. theprawncracker

16. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I gotta say, the article has made me want to go get the comic books! I'm looking forward to the SS Emmy article, I saw the clip on YouTube, it was awesome!
  17. theprawncracker

The comics are absolute must-haves, Beth! They're incredible and SO classically Muppety. I recommend the trade containing all four issues. :D
  18. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I'd love to get involved however I can, prawny!
  19. theprawncracker

You're probably all wondering where today's article is... well, it's coming. :p We're featuring another guest writer today and they're finishing up the article. It should be up sometime this evening. Thanks for stickin' with us! :sing:
  20. theprawncracker