The Muppet Mindset

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I read the post, awesome. I bet you feel psyched, it's awesome that you got this huge honor :super::smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huge congrats Prawny. I felt that same way when I was alerted and then had it confirmed to find my name on the back of the Tux Bunsen & Beaker figures' box.

You should feel rightfully proud, enjoy it my friend. :big_grin: :wisdom: :excited:

Nick22

Reaction score
congrats prawny prawnster (great new nickname, right?)! that's pretty sweet.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats Prawnie! I'd comment on the blog but somehow my comments always disappear when I do.

dmoss

Reaction score
Hey, Ryan; looks like they bumped back the Sesame release to July 13th, instead of the 6th! Thought you'd like to update the image on the Mindset. :smile:

Also, holy cow, congratulations on the mention on the back of the comic! Did you know it was going to happen, or were you blind-sighted? :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey, Ryan; looks like they bumped back the Sesame release to July 13th, instead of the 6th! Thought you'd like to update the image on the Mindset. :smile:

Also, holy cow, congratulations on the mention on the back of the comic! Did you know it was going to happen, or were you blind-sighted? :big_grin:
Thanks for the update on the release date, man! Just changed the picture.

And I honestly had NO idea they were quoting me on there. I was SO excited when I found out!