The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the only evidence of Animal's mamma I've been able to find is LaVerne from a Muppet Babies illustrated book. So I perceive this as an empty threat. Unless ju have the MUP3 that can prove me wrong misser Prawn? :halo:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the only evidence of Animal's mamma I've been able to find is LaVerne from a Muppet Babies illustrated book. So I perceive this as an empty threat. Unless ju have the MUP3 that can prove me wrong misser Prawn? :halo:
I'll get one to you shortly, my friend!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I haven't been sending in any articles lately, but I have been wondering:
  • Are there rules against writing articles about members of the Sesame Street human cast (besides tributes)?
  • Are there rules against articles on the Sesame Street animation and live-action sketches? I would think the animation work from Muppet performers such as Jim Henson would be okay, but I'm not sure.
  • Are articles about the show Dinosaurs off-limits?
  • Do all "Weekly Muppet Wednesday" articles have to be about one character, or can there be articles on duos or groups if they contain characters who rarely do anything significant on their own?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I haven't been sending in any articles lately, but I have been wondering:
  • Are there rules against writing articles about members of the Sesame Street human cast (besides tributes)?
  • Are there rules against articles on the Sesame Street animation and live-action sketches? I would think the animation work from Muppet performers such as Jim Henson would be okay, but I'm not sure.
  • Are articles about the show Dinosaurs off-limits?
  • Do all "Weekly Muppet Wednesday" articles have to be about one character, or can there be articles on duos or groups if they contain characters who rarely do anything significant on their own?
  • Nope! I'd love to post more articles about the Sesame cast.
  • Nope! Anything goes there and as long as I okay the article idea it will be featured on the Mindset.
  • Nope! I'd love to have some articles about Dinosaurs.
  • Very good question. You can definitely do a Weekly Muppet article about the Solid Foam Band or Little Jerry and the Monotones, for instance, since their characters aren't very well-defined outside the group. But I wouldn't want an article about Bunsen and Beaker, since there could easily be articles about both of them.
Thanks for asking, man! :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
  • Very good question. You can definitely do a Weekly Muppet article about the Solid Foam Band or Little Jerry and the Monotones, for instance, since their characters aren't very well-defined outside the group. But I wouldn't want an article about Bunsen and Beaker, since there could easily be articles about both of them.
Thanks for asking, man! :big_grin:
You know, I was thinking about Little Jerry and the Monotones, though I hadn't thought up the article in my head. And there was a duo I was thinking about... It might be better for me to send two seperate articles on each character. They were seen quite a bit without each other, but I think it was more common for one to appear without the other (no, I'm not talking about Seymour and Pepe). I guess I'll send you an e-mail soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Prawny... Quick question. What role did Mildred have in Muppet Robin Hood?