The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. I'm starting to get a better idea, what with the Mindset and Toughpigs' comments on Issue 8.

The line about missing the 70's when vampires were on cereal boxes and had sitcoms with bubble gum pop rock music...
1 Count Chocula (Cereal mascot).
2 The Groovy Ghoulies (Animated sitcom?)

Toughpigs says that Gonzo could be a vampire, though he's missing the teeth... And noone would want to have his hooklike nose drilled into their necks. And yet, that's exactly the way in which a Filipino type of vampiric creature known as the Tik-Tik does to suck blood. Look it up on that interweb thingy.

The Henhouse of Horror sketch included in this issue reminds me very much of an old web-produced comic strip created by GBU for either the old Palisades Collectors Club's newsletters or one of the various Muppet Halloween photo contests on the Palisades forums.

Finally, the comment about how teeny-boppers haven't ruined mummies yet... No, they haven't. But Brandon Frasier already has.
Seriously... I still fail to understand why he and Brooke Shields made that Furry Vengeance cinematic bomb earlier this year when they could've completed the Jay Ward trifecta and made Tom Slick the Movie instead.
Meh... Anyway, thanks again for the review.

*Waits for RTL 4 to be released tomorrow.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The line about missing the 70's when vampires were on cereal boxes and had sitcoms with bubble gum pop rock music...
1 Count Chocula (Cereal mascot).
2 The Groovy Ghoulies (Animated sitcom?)
On the nose, Count my man!
Finally, the comment about how teeny-boppers haven't ruined mummies yet... No, they haven't. But Brandon Frasier already has.
Well, I was going to mention that, but I didn't want to get into a tangent about a joke, you see. But then again, I'll probably mention that next time... I could make a Mummys Alive references, but I really shouldn't go that obscure.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
All this time when it was said Angus McGonacle gargled Gershwin I thought "Gershwin" was some kind of food or liquid. I didn't realize it meant he gargled the tunes of the composer (I also didn't know his first name was George).