The Muppet Movie Ride

Stulz

Reaction score
Dude..

That's when you you either gotta say "Dude, we've done this ride 3Xs already, let's do something else!" or get one of their cell #'s and say "Dude, I'll catch up to after I see MV 3D and Star Tours, PEACE OUT!"
:concern:

I always hated group crap like that. Don't get me wrong, I like group dynamics, but if not everyone is represented or people are being blantantly ignored it's time to break off and so you own thing.
:wink:

Lesson in ways to PO authority figures and get yourself lost and left behind at Disney World over the day. Class Dismissed.
:big_grin:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Stulz said:
That's when you you either gotta say "Dude, we've done this ride 3Xs already, let's do something else!" or get one of their cell #'s and say "Dude, I'll catch up to after I see MV 3D and Star Tours, PEACE OUT!"
:concern:

I always hated group crap like that. Don't get me wrong, I like group dynamics, but if not everyone is represented or people are being blantantly ignored it's time to break off and so you own thing.
:wink:

Lesson in ways to PO authority figures and get yourself lost and left behind at Disney World over the day. Class Dismissed.
:big_grin:
I hate that junk too. Last time I went to WDW my group rode that accursed ride I don't know HOW many times! Let's say about 3-5. Luckily, we all rode Star Tours! I did not have the same problem as you did, beaker. Go back on your own and ride the stuff u missed! I think I need to go back and see MV about 15 times; I am in need of a break from school!

BJ

Edit: STUPID ME!!! I managed to stupidly say the last name on the QR!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Also, will there be Fozzies, Piggys, Kermits, and Gonzos walking around at Dis. World now, do ya reckon?
There are! I got a photo! I was dead excited!! :smile: :mad:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Did they have Fozzies and Gonzos in addition to the Kermits and Piggys? :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Thanks for the reassurance. :smile:

Beau, remind me of the restaurant. I seem to remember 'something,' but not the whole conversation!
Ooh, I'll have to go search the archives of MC.

Mr Humbug

Reaction score
This has given me an idea for a fun game.

We at Muppet Central have been given $10 billion dollars to create MUPPETWORLD a new themepark for the Disney company.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to come up with a new attraction.

Here's my attempt:Honey I Shrunk Beaker

Similarly to disney's Honey I shrunk the Audience Attraction you are invited to attend a demonstration of Muppet Lab's new shrinking ray, unfortunitley things go wrong and you along with Beaker are shrunk down to the size of Fraggles, and it is these Fraggles who will help you out when it looks like Animal wants to eat you!