1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Show LP (1977)

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by scarecroe, Apr 16, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

On Bill Sherman's site he lists The Muppet Show LP as having 23 tracks. It's easy to pick out the fact that he simply made a mistake and that at track 20, he just accidentally started listing The Muppet Show Fan Club Soundtrack.

My question is, are those 3 tracks (La Vie Aerobique, Frogs and I Love My Elbows) the only songs that were on that LP?
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

....and also, does anyone have a scan of what that album (The Muppet Show Fan Club Soundtrack) looked like?
  3. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

I have never seen the Muppet Show Fan Club Album, but I don't think those songs would have been on it.....

The first one sounds like something that would have been on Miss Piggy's Aerobiques

I don't know about the song Frogs...

I Love My Elbows was a Kermit/Sesame Street song that came out MANY years after the Muppet Show.

I don't know what songs were on the Fan Club album, but I would almost bet a $1 million that those are the wrong tracks.

Jim
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The Muppet Show Fan Club is a one-sided, blue plastic 45 single. It includes a shortened version of the Muppet Show theme, about three minutes of dialogue about the fan club from a lot of Muppets, then the closing theme.
  5. Joggy

Joggy Member

That dialogue was quite funny. "Rully, I joined many fanclubs, but this is the first time a fanclub ever joined me, wow." (- Janice)
  6. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

Im sure i once saw a Muppet Fan Club thing with a picture of alot of Muppets in rows, Was it the fan club record ?

See ya
  7. Iggy35

Iggy35 Member

Does anyone around here have it?
    Would love to get an mp3 of it!

IGGY35
  8. Animal

Animal New Member

Hey,

I can make you a mp3 of that, if you want???

Hans "Animal" Jensen
  9. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

I would die if I could could get an mp3 of that. I could burn it to disk and it would never leave my cd changer again!
  10. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Animal-

If you make an MP3 of that and send it to me, I can post it on my webspace for everyone to download. I'd love to hear it!

Incidentally, this gets me thinking also about the special edition of Pigs In Space that they did for a NASA shuttle wakeup call. You know the one; it's one of the facts on one of the Time-Life DVDs. Does anyone have that and could make an MP3 of it? I'd love to hear it!
  11. BlueFrackle

Hans

Id love a n MP3 of it aswell please !!

Maybe everyone should donate this kinda music and put it all on a Website available for Download ?

Ive got lots of MP3's, Something like 100 Muppet songs.

See ya
  12. Animal

Animal New Member

scarecroe & BlueFrackle:

OK, write your e-mail adresses and then I´ll make a mp3 of it later this week I hope! Actually I already have that on a cd, so it shouldn´t take so long for me to do it!

BlueFrackle, I love your idea of a site with music for everyone to download, or else maybe we could do some cd´s with covers and everything with all that rare music??? I´ve been thinking of doing that for a while...!

Hans "Animal" Jensen
  13. BlueFrackle

Hans + Scott,

So do you wanna get together in a Chat and talk about the possibility of making a Muppet Music Website ?

I think it will be a great resource for Muppet Fans.

And it will be 'Made by the Fans, For the Fans'

As i said ive got over 100 MP3's and then most of the Albums and discs.
    And ive got most of the old Records too.

eMail me!

See ya
  14. Iggy35

Iggy35 Member

Yeah but dont forget about the downfall of MY website!
    Anyone remember???
    The one with the muppet books, video & cd covers, computer games, badges, etc
    That got pulled 4 times in a row...and I still think someone high up was behind it.
    They have their eye on us,...watch out!
    Jeeesh I'm turning into the person I always hated!!!

IGGY35
  15. Iggy35

Iggy35 Member

the membership album should be ok, i would have thought tho......its been 25 years.

IGGY35
  16. BlueFrackle

Iggy,

Well they have never pulled any of my sites, They have MP3's and Merchandise stuff on them.

See ya
  17. Animal

Animal New Member

BlueFrackle,

How are we going to meet in a chat, since there´s no chat here at the moment??? Besides that, I´ll meet you in the chat, when it´s available again, or else we have to mail each other...!

*Hans*
  18. BlueFrackle

Hans,

Hey,
    Do you have MSN, AOL or Yahoo Messengers ?

Ifnot we will have to mail each other about it !

See ya
  19. Animal

Animal New Member

BlueFrackle,

No, I don´t have any of those right now, but I will have MSN in a couple of days, so we have to "meet" in there, ok?

*Hans*
  20. BlueFrackle

Hans,

Yeah that great !

Im online now, If you wanna email me !

See ya