1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Show LP (1977)

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by scarecroe, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Luke Active Member

I think the trick is not to advertise the sites too much at Muppet Central - i do think there is someone 'up high' shall we say that keeps an eye on what sites are opening.
  2. BlueFrackle Active Member

Luke,

Yeah i realised that.

We are gonna try and keep it totally legal and above board...

But i think there are lots of eyes watching from above

see ya
  3. Chilly Down Member

Keeping it legal...

> We are gonna try and keep it totally legal and above board...

I think the key is to avoid things that are currently in release. I can't see them hunting you down for a Fan Club 45 rpm released 20-some years ago. If you start making MP3s from Muppet soundtracks currently available at your local music store -- then I think they might have a problem with that.

For that matter, if it gets too big it might make them nervous regardless. A couple of songs that aren't available here and there is no big deal -- but with 100 songs at a site, that might make Henson nervous.

That's why you can't download any songs from MC Radio.

I'm not trying to throw a dark cloud over everything -- but I know BlueFrackle wants to do this the honest way, so I just thought I'd clarify a few points. And if I can get some of the bugs ironed out in my technology over here, I might just be wanting a copy of that Fan Club MP3 myself! :p
  4. BlueFrackle Active Member

Tom,

Thanks for the tips !

See ya
  5. Thog New Member

I have a MP3 of the theme which I have never heard before. It's 2:04min and it's kinda like the one from the muppet show LP, but insted of "to introduce this record....blah blah blah" it's says "to introduce Miss Piggy...blah blah blah" I know thats they way I've seen it on sheet music, but I didn't know there was a recording of it. Anyone know what it's from?
  6. Phillip Administrator

It's from a UK single featuring an extended theme of "The Muppet Show". You can hear it on Muppet Central Radio.
  7. Animal New Member

BlueFrackle,

I now have MSN, so now we can "meet"!
    What´s your name on MSN, so I can add you?

*Hans*
  8. BlueFrackle Active Member