The Muppet Show Season 2 Cover Art

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'd go for the first one though none of them really stand out for me. I much rather they have kept to the same style as Season 1 but oh welll at least we know they must be far along with the set if their picking the cover art for the second season.

Vote Here:
http://muppets.go.com/main.html :mad:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yeah, I voted for the first one too. I wish Disney would use more classic pictures of the Muppets as they appeared in 1977 and 1978, during the second season of The Muppet Show!!! And I'd rather have a cover with tons of Muppets on there rather than just one spotlighted- perhaps a big group shot under the famous curtains on stage- that would be cool.
But anyway- the main thing is the content- and as long as that's intact, I'll be happy to have Miss Piggy:mad: adorning the cover!:smile:

D

Dil

I really want the Season 2 DVD to pop up more than the Season 1 DVD.

Season 1: Worst. Season. Ever.

Bring on... PIIIGGSSS INN SPAAACCCEEE, Disney!!

I'm really getting tired of waiting.

I'll have Fozzie Bear, instead of Miss Piggy, adorning the cover.

Don't give up, Disney. Please?

The only way to make Disney release the 1st Season uncut on the DVD is hypnotive. But I don't really think it's a good idea, because after the hypnotives, the cut song owners might have to call the police to arrest Disney for hypnotizing the cut song owners.

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!! This must mean we're getting close to Season 2, hopefully the wait for season 3 won't be as long!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

wow!!! soo cool! i voted #2, but i also like 1 and 3, but 2 got my vote :smile: and about time they up-dated a little on Muppets.com! :big_grin:

MWoO

Reaction score
3 follows the style of the first set, a close up of a part of a character. I don't know why anyone owuld vote for the othero nes since it just looks like a glamour shot of piggy.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Cause Miss. Piggy is a good looking pig, :mad: .

Also Dil what are you talking about???

I think I'll vote for number one, if Miss. Piggy is going to be on the cover, might as well have her look as good as possible, :smile: :wink: .

Erine81981

Reaction score
I did like the first one but I voted for the second one because over at Tough Pigs thats what they wanted. Sorry guys. :mad: