The Muppet Show Season 2 Cover Art

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I voted for number 1 even though it's not like the first set I think that picture of piggy is very nice and eye catching and will sell very well!

King Prawn

Reaction score
It looks to me like they change the amount of votes daily. Yesterday when I voted 22 people had voted before me plus the third cover was in the lead with more votes than it has today. Now today i've been able to vote again :mad: which is pretty useless and the middle cover is in the lead, so it seems like every day the polls restart, which come to think of it is a good thing that way nobody knows which one is winning or has won until an official announcment has been made.

Honestly though I dislike all three covers. The first Season 1 was cool, Kermit's trademark collar was in it, is was diffrent I liked it. Now i've never liked the idea of continuing the sets that way with a close up of Piggy or Gonzo, though Fozzie and Scooter's Jacket would have been okay. When I think of the Season 1 cover art I've always liked the idea of keeping it simple with a close up of Kermit on the right and on the left top corner the logo "The Muppet Show" with Sweetums holding up a big 1 under it. Then the second set could have had the same style instead using Piggy and Bunsen & Beaker near the number 2 and so on adding an extra character on the cover of each season to much the seasons number.

Anyway i'm ranting now so just as long as all 24 episodes are their as uncut as possible i'll be happy plus I hope the Muppets Valentines Show is included since i've never seen it before.:zany:

D

Dil

Here's the Muppets I want on the Discs:

1. Animal

2. Sam the Eagle

3. Bunsen

4. Beaker

And I would these Muppets would appear live in the main menu:
Bunsen & Beaker

The piano roll during the beginning of the main menu would be replaced by a drum roll, because the piano roll for the theme was only in the 1st Season.

At the Season 2 Site in Muppets.com, at the beginning, Kermit would say "It's The Muppet Show", rather than "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's The Muppet Show". The background music would be the 2nd Season theme, not the 1st Season theme.

Here are the others that I want it to be (in order)

DISC #1
*Don Knotts
*Zero Mostel
*Milton Berle
*Rich Little
*Judy Collins
*Nancy Walker
BFs
a. Muppet Morsels

DISC #2
*Edgar Bergen
*Steve Martin
*Madeline Kahn
*George Burns
*Dom DeLuise
*Bernadette Peters
BFs
a. Muppet Morsels

Disc #3
*Rudolf Nureyev
*Elton John
*Lou Rawls
*Cleo Laine
*Julie Andrews
*Jaye P. Morgan
BFs
a. Muppet Morsels

DISC #4
*Peter Sellers
*Petula Clark
*Bob Hope
*Teresa Brewer
*John Cleese
*Cloris Leachman
BFs
a. Muppet Morsels
b. The Muppet Show Season 2 Gag Reel
c. The Muppet Valentine Show
d. A Muppet Virtual Ride (Possibly Pigs In Space; I think Disney was working very hard on the DVD.)

What do you think of that idea?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Also Dil what are you talking about???
Ha ha, who knows.

I accidentally voted for the 2nd pic. Meant to vote for #3 as it's closest to the theme started by season 1, but oh well.

I guess I can vote for the 3rd tomorrow huh? LOL.
:smile:
Anthony

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
At the Season 2 Site in Muppets.com, at the beginning, Kermit would say "It's The Muppet Show", rather than "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's The Muppet Show". The background music would be the 2nd Season theme, not the 1st Season theme.

Sorry, but what does this mean??

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Dil, once agian

WHAT ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT!!!

Dude you never make sense??? :confused:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Dil said:
Here's the Muppets I want on the Discs:

1. Animal

2. Sam the Eagle

3. Bunsen

4. Beaker

And I would these Muppets would appear live in the main menu:
Bunsen & Beaker

The piano roll during the beginning of the main menu would be replaced by a drum roll, because the piano roll for the theme was only in the 1st Season.

Here are the others that I want it to be (in order)

DISC #1
*Don Knotts
*Zero Mostel
*Milton Berle
*Rich Little
*Judy Collins
*Nancy Walker
BFs
a. Muppet Morsels

DISC #2
*Edgar Bergen
*Steve Martin
*Madeline Kahn
*George Burns
*Dom DeLuise
*Bernadette Peters
BFs
a. Muppet Morsels

Disc #3
*Rudolf Nureyev
*Elton John
*Lou Rawls
*Cleo Laine
*Julie Andrews
*Jaye P. Morgan
BFs
a. Muppet Morsels

DISC #4
*Peter Sellers
*Petula Clark
*Bob Hope
*Teresa Brewer
*John Cleese
*Cloris Leachman
BFs
a. Muppet Morsels
b. The Muppet Show Season 2 Gag Reel
c. The Muppet Valentine Show
d. A Muppet Virtual Ride (Possibly Pigs In Space; I think Disney was working very hard on the DVD.)

What do you think of that idea?
:rolleyes: *sigh*