The MuppetCast - Show #51 - A broken computer

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thanks! Man... a lot has happened here since I left. It all seems to be great though!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Does Lefty's patented quadruple-take. Vic? Ro... Man... No? Here, on MC? *Blinks and still can't believe it's not kermelons.

Vic! *Rushes over an gives him a glomp o' doom.

Where ya been? Did you bring us anything? How's life with those crazy Moppets?
*Happy to find another long friend coming back to the place where everybody's glad they came, back where everybody knows their name.
*Rowlf adds a quick piano flourish.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whoa, whoa back up, back up people, give Mr. Romano some air! The man needs breathin' room here people! There ya go Mistah Romano, continue onward on your incredible journey.

...And can I have your autograph? Please, please, please? :wisdom: :insatiable:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey vic ya need to go and introduce yourself at the new mebers thread there buddy lol

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's good to be back, and so great to see you guys, I really missed you, and hopefully I'll be stickin' around for awhile.

*freely gives out hugs to everyone

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
VIC!

*glomps*

Prawns was right: This year is the year of a plethora of returning members! First me (neehee) then Ziffel then Vic!
:big_grin:

.....and there's that word again. :grouchy:
*knocks Prawn over the head*
Yeah! I feel better now. :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
.....and there's that word again. :grouchy:
*knocks Prawn over the head*
Yeah! I feel better now. :wink:
*falls over* WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

BEAR

Reaction score
Dave is back! Yaaaaaaay!

I've missed your visuals, but more than that I have missed you.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Listening to this podcast, I have wodnered soem things about the pre-show. I've only seen Mupet Vision 3D twice, and I only remember seeing the pre-show onb my last visit (in 1995), so either the pre-show wasn't completed until sometime after the attraction opened (I first saw Muppet Vision 3D in 1991), or the first time I went the line I got to the theater right after the pre-show ended and therefore missed it (I remember not waiting in line the first time, while I remember the line being longer the second time).

Also, I think I cma einto the pre-show after it had started. But at the beginning, is Scoter in front of the curtain, or somewhere else? He comments on somethign being weird... Does anybody know/ remember what that weird thing is?

As for that rare Here Comes the Mupets pre-show... With the Muppet Show season sets including bonus features that aren't relevant to The Muppet Show, it would be grat if that was included on maybe the fourth or fifth season set.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
BEAR! Anythingmuppet! Ha ha, somethings never change. Don't hold your breath for any visuals though. I'm not saying they're dead and gone, but they won't be seen anytime soon.