The Muppets 50th Anniversary

That Announcer

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
AND I bet he could fix your computer when it breaks down.
I'm sure he's done that for Kermit a few times. "OK, Chief. Now just remember that I can't be held responsible if this thing blows up."
"Scooter, what do you mean, blows up? Of course it would be your fault!"
"Gee, my uncle who owns the theater didn't think it would be my fault."
"Do what you want with it, I could care less!

Saironi

Reaction score
I think I saw it. It had a monalouge to the muppet monsters, didn't it? I only remember certain things;

The Crocodile eating a frog
A monster (maybe Gorgon Heap, maybe Big V) eating a Wayne-like muppet talking on the phone
The Piano coming to life and eating Kermit

Did I miss anything?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Saironi said:
I think I saw it. It had a monalouge to the muppet monsters, didn't it? I only remember certain things;

The Crocodile eating a frog
A monster (maybe Gorgon Heap, maybe Big V) eating a Wayne-like muppet talking on the phone
The Piano coming to life and eating Kermit

Did I miss anything?
Yes, that was also posted on my website a long time ago it was Muppet Monster Database but it's not there anymore. Maybe that's where you saw it. :smile:

dpurves

Reaction score
They had a blurb in this week's TV Guide talking about how while Disney had been planning a huge tour to celebrate the Muppets' 50th anniversary they've now changed their mind and cancelled all but three of the stops on the tour, stating that they didn't think anyone would even notice. Apparently they've also fired a number of Muppet staff members because they just don't know what to do with the Muppets. That's very sad, to say the least.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
dpurves said:
They had a blurb in this week's TV Guide talking about how while Disney had been planning a huge tour to celebrate the Muppets' 50th anniversary they've now changed their mind and cancelled all but three of the stops on the tour, stating that they didn't think anyone would even notice. Apparently they've also fired a number of Muppet staff members because they just don't know what to do with the Muppets. That's very sad, to say the least.
I love that part, you'd think they'd know enough to PUBLICIZE upcoming appearances so people will BE ABLE to notice.

Sheesh.

P

Philip Kippel

By hearing this news about Kermit's 50-stop world tour being cut short and what-not, maybe they should've kept Chris Curtin onboard.

I'm also sensing that another letter-writing movement is in the works to get Disney to reverse their decisions and resume Kermit's world tour, get back on track with the plans they announced for the Muppets, etc.

And considering that the public IS noticing their decisions to cut short Kermit's world tour and all that, since they largely advertised these events.