1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

This has nothing do to with The Muppets, but I just found a hilarious parody of Mahna Mahna.

2. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

3. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I found a TV spot for Elmo in Grouchland. It's funny to see Bert's arms go wide since we can't really see that in the movie. It's also interesting how it calls Elmo, Oscar and Big Bird the stars:

5. MikaelaMuppet

Rosie O’Donnell (I think) appears as one of the letters in the Sesame segment.

6. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

I dunno if anyone here is into ASMR, but I wanted to share this (turn up your volume, it's intentionally very quiet):

7. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

'Whose Line is it Anyway?' sings 'The Rainbow Connection'. Enjoy!

Oscarfan likes this.
  8. MikaelaMuppet

I thought you posted that already.

9. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

Here? I know I posted the 'Whose Line' Sings 'Mahna Mahna' clip here, if that's what you're thinking of. If I did post this one in the past, my bad.

10. MikaelaMuppet

Sorry, now I am all confused.