The Muppets at Walt Disney World

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for uploading this video for people who have not seen it/missed it/taped over it, whatever.

I have the original taping of this as well, including the "Tribute to Joe Raposo". I used to watch that, MaWDW, & Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson (which are all original tapings).

Once again, thank you.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
thanks!! i really like that special, especially when um... uh... n/m

CoffeeJedi

Reaction score
Hi!
First up, thanks to Malachy for posting this to youtube, i never even would have known that it existed if not for you!
I'm from the wdwmagic forums (some of you may recognize me if you frequent there) and and i was informed that there IS a better version of this out there. If you're familiar with bittorrent, there's a Disney-only torrent site out there called dc-torrents.com (dc = disney central) and this special is there in 2 versions! one version is just the movie file, but the other, more popular version is a full dvd iso image weighing in at 4.3 gigs! It includes this special, as well as the legendary Jim Henson tribute that aired a month later. You can either burn the image to a dvd, or use a "virtual" dvd drive like daemon tools to mount it and watch it that way. Don't forget that you'll need a bittorrent client to get the files first no matter what.
Have a Magical day!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah, cool! Thanks for that info CoffeeJedi!

Now I just gotta figure out what all that stuff is you were talking about, and I'm in business! Ha.

Thanks again.
:smile:

Reaction score
Crap, there is a Disney Torrent? Dude, you so rock.

I am curious if they have the famed Song of the South. I'd like to see that as well.

But thanks again!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, it's been soooooooo long since I've seen Song of the South! I really wish they'd take a "risk" and put it out on DVD. That film deserves a proper release.

Brinatello

Reaction score
We taped The Muppets at Walt Disney World and still have it somewhere on VHS. I think it's among old stuff, like "The Legend of Zelda" cartoons and the 1990 Academy Awards, plus an old Paula Abdul video called "Opposites Attract" with a cartoon cat. Ahhh, those were the times!

superboober

Reaction score
Any word on any possible release? You would think Disney would be eager to get this one out. :zany: