The Muppets at Walt Disney World

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Um, Malachy already posted the links. :rolleyes: a little repetitive to post them again, don't you think?

D

Dil

There IS something unusual to see in the Electric Mayhem's Number in "The Muppets At Walt Disney World". Listen and look CARE-FUL-LY.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Um this is probably not what you mean, but it's pretty unusual that characters like Lips and Clifford who didn't even enter Disney World with the band are suddenly there!

CoffeeJedi

Reaction score
Mysteriously appearing band members
Muppet version of the Small World dolls appearing
mysteriously appearing stage
Jumping from country to country out of the order in which they're located around the lagoon
sponteanous costume changes
(of course, the last 2 could be attributed to simply multiple performances of the same song at each country)

i think you're a bit too vague :smile:

David French

Reaction score

minor muppetz

Reaction score
heralde said:
Um this is probably not what you mean, but it's pretty unusual that characters like Lips and Clifford who didn't even enter Disney World with the band are suddenly there!
I thought that Clifford did enter the theme park. As for Lips, although I am a big fan of him, I do think it's odd for him to suddenly appear with the band during a performance, and not be seen again. Why couldn't he have been traveling with the band instead? Clifford wasn't really well-known at that time either, and he was with the band for this performance only (I don't know if Jim Henson planned on having Clifford become a member of The Electric Mayhem or not, but Clifford didn't appear as part of the band in Here Comes the Muppets from the same year, and a few years later, in The Muppet Christmas Carol, Clifford isn't part of the band, though he might have looked out of place in that movie, but Lips and Rowlf were). Could he have been taking a vacation to Walt Disney World when he just happened to find his old band at Disney World and asked to perform with them at the theme park after they decided to have a world tour?

Lips cameo sort of makes sense, but also doesn't. I mean, Statler and waldorf being there without the other Mupepts makes sense. The swedish Chef being there without the other Mupepts makes sense. The various Muppet dogs being there without the Mupets makes sense. if the Sesame Street cast made a cameo that would have made sense. But Lips not being with the Muppets and only in one scene really doesn't make sense.

But then again, an appearance is an appearance.