"The Muppets" Final Parody Trailer On-line

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The Most hilarious thing was Fuss in Boots concerning the scorn of the Fart Shoes
Although I don't like the fart shoes I thought this was pretty funny

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Wow. This is the best trailer yet. Even though it contains a lot of footage obviously not in the film (like the Pepe scenes).

It's interesting; At first, Pepe was hardly in any of the posters, promotional images, or trailers, many were concerned that he wouldn't, and now it seems like he's over-used in the promotion, when we know he's not in much of it.

That scene with somebody asking about if it's a parody of their own trailers is funny, but it's badly edited. I assume that's supposed to be Jason Segel, but to me it sounds nothing like him, and we obviously don't see his lips moving (and yet when Kermit asks "Are there humans in this movie?", the lips seem to synch perfectly).

I like all those references to other movies that will be opening. I wonder if Kermit will be singing Happy Feet in the film (though it's not in the soundtrack... And what little we hear of him singing it, it looks like he sings a line not from the classic song). And it seems they made a reference to all the fuss about the fart shoes.
It was great how they used Kermit's famous Happy feet song to parody the movie Happy Feet Two

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Too bad it's the last parody, I was really excited when he said "Unless you want us to do one more" I feel like that was what we've been waiting for, like that was the movie, can't wait till the real movie

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love how they turned the tables on the first parody trailer (Green with Envy) to focus on Kermit and Piggy!!!!! (wish they would have done that in the first place) SO excited for the anticipation of new Frog/Pig romance!!!!!!!! I've been waiting so long for and it seems like this particular Muppet fan dream of mine will finally come true!
Took me a little time to realize it, but the one thing that keeps me completely stoked about this film is how the same people behind the romantic bits of Knocked up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Get him to the Greek (I forget how much of it was Jason's involvement, though), not to mention one of the stars of HIMYM will handle the Kermit/Piggy relationship.

I, as a rule, HATE the garbagy fake romance movies they call chick flicks, yet I LOVED how FSM handled love and relationships.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Loved it. A parody of their own parody. So funny. And its nice that the hardcore fans who want to see Pepe got a lil Pepe action lol.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Speaking of "Happy Feet", part of me can't help but think that that bit in the trailer doubles as a reference to not only the "Happy Feet" movies, but to Kermit's "Happy Feet" musical number from The Muppet Show as well. :smile:
Exactly that's what I love how they were able to parody Happy Feet when we heard Kermit's famous happy Feet song, to an outsider, (a non Muppet crazy fan) would see that they probably would not laugh

Drtooth

Reaction score
I want to add, sounds like either the Happy Feet is part of another musical number or it's a sound-a-like parody just for this trailer. Doesn't sound exactly like the original one used in the Muppet Show.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
probably tex richman and why is pepe getting parts when rizzo should get some we have seen him one for a micro second in the official trailer but thats it and kermit getting hit by the door is getting old i know it like " come on guys lets go" and then its like really maybe show tex opening the door or whoever is opening it
I am pretty sure it's Tex Richman opening the door

beaker

Reaction score
Seeing these wonderful actual scene clips of Gary and Walter, methinks they should have cut an entirely different trailer as their scenes together have an almost indie comedy vibe to it.