The Muppets: Muppetational Mayhem (Sequel to The Muppets)

12Medbe

Reaction score
Days later Kermit passes a newsstand, Every cover of the magazines and tabloids have him and Miss Piggy on it, he then passes a TV shop, the TV’s in the front have a story running of his marriage proposal. Kermit sighs and takes a walk to the park, he looks at his reflection in the water, he sings a song about how the publicity is too much, but he’ll do it for love. “Whatever love takes” as the song title. Later that day Kermit and Miss Piggy are roaming down the city, looking for churches. Nicky Holiday is dressed up as a Minister in front of a decoy church. Miss Piggy and Kermit spot the “Minister”

Nicky also has an ear piece on “Don’t let me down, holiday” Ms. Bitterman says in the ear piece. “Hello my children” Nicky tries to attempt an elderly southern accent, “Hello Father dear!” Miss Piggy said, “I recognize love birds when I see them! You aren’t browsing for churches by any chance are you?” Nicky asks, “Smooth, Holiday, Smooth” Doc Hopper says into Nicky’s ear piece, “Yes” Miss Piggy and Kermit both say. “Well, well! Look no further! I and my wife run this homely little church, The Al Slazzo Church of Holiday” Nicky said,

“Oh? You’re Wife?” Kermit asked, “Oh yes! Where are my manners? Oh Hilda!” Nicky called, Tex Richman in convincible drag comes walking out of the church. “Yes Al? Oh, my what adorable little things you are” Tex said in a womanish southern accent, “I’ll get you Holiday” Tex whispered to Nicky. “Why dears this Church is perfect for lovebirds!” Tex was about to do a “maniacal laugh”, Nicky chopped Tex in the stomach, Tex then attempted a womanish giggle. “We do all our weddings for $1195” Nicky said, “$11.95!!!” Ms Bitterman blasted in his ear, “You know, I bet Tex could pay that eh Max?” Doc Hopper said being heard in Nicky’s ear piece, “Right Boss” Max said. For a couple seconds there was silence in Nicky’s ear piece, then, “I still don’t know what I’m doing here” Miss Finch piped in. “Oops, my mistake, $11.95” Nicky said.

“Seems Cheap” Kermit thought, “I smell something fishy” Miss Piggy thought, “She’s as beautiful as ever” Nicky though as he looked at Miss Piggy, “I look pretty good in drag.... Maniacal laugh.. NOT!” Tex thought. Kermit then spoke “That’s quite the cheap price!” he said, “Only the best for those who want to be together for eternity” Nicky said.

Veronica came running up to Kermit and Miss Piggy, “Kermit! I’ve been looking all over for you and Miss Piggy! I was thinking! Why not a free televised wedding, you guys have could do it during next week’s live Muppet Show!” She insisted. “NO!” Ms Bitterman screamed in Nicky’s Ear piece, Nicky then yelled out “No!” He quickly corrected himself “No, no. These lovebirds probably would love a private wedding with just their friends and family. Why! They’d have a million eyes on them during their wedding!” Nicky said “Nice!” Bobo said in Nicky’s ear piece. “I didn’t think of that” Veronica said, “$11.95 it is then” Kermit said, “Feel free to pay the day before the wedding” Nicky said. Veronica, Kermit, and Miss Piggy then walked off back to Muppet Studio. As Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Veronica were farther away Nicky ripped out his ear piece threw it on the ground and stomped on it. Tex came up to Nicky, and wacked him with his beehive wig. “Make me wear drag, I don’t believe it” he said.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Back at the theater, Walter and Gonzo were rehearsing a puzzle piece juggling act while tap dancing, Gonzo and Walter ended up falling off stage with the puzzle pieces flying everywhere. “Ay caramba, Okay. Leave it to professionals okay” Pepe said walking out on to the stage. He started tap dancing and juggling puzzle pieces at the same time, on his last tap dance move he threw the puzzle pieces up and they landed in the correct order completing a puzzle picture. “I got what I did wrong!” Gonzo said “What?” Walter asked, “I forgot to chew gum and gargle at the same time! Of course! It all makes sense!” Gonzo said.

Lew Zealand then came out on stage with the arches behind him, “I finally have a new act for my boomerang fish! Whack a chicken!” Lew said, “Any of them get hurt you’ll be dealing with something fowl!” Gonzo said. The Chickens began popping up and down in the arches; Lew began slinging them towards the chickens. All fishes missed, they popped a few of the arch lights, one hit Timmy Monster, another hit Fozzie’s hat off, One flew into Sweetums’ mouth as he was yawning, One zipped through Link Hogthrob’s hair and one came back to Lew. Sam the Eagle then popped up from one of the arches, “You are all, WEIRDOS!” he said. A fish then hit him. “Got one” Lew said. Sam shook his head and left the arches.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Kermit and Miss Piggy entered the theater, “Hey! There’s those lovebirds!” Clifford shouted from one of the seats. “Well, I hope you’re all practicing your acts!” Kermit said. The Muppets nodded, Sal Minella and Johnny Fiama peered from the curtains. “Did you two find a church?” Johnny asked, “Yes, we found this quaint little church and they do their weddings for $11.95!” Miss Piggy said, The Muppets started to look puzzled, “11.95?” Gonzo and Robin said, “Dear, doesn’t that seem a little sketchy?” Wayne asked Wanda, Wanda nodded. “That’s cheap, to me, it sounds Bearly legal! Wocka, Wocka! Fozzie said, Uncle Deadly looked at Fozzie, he tried to say something; he chose not to and just shook his head. “Kermit? doesn’t that seem a tad bit odd? Why not have the wedding apart of the live show?” Walter asked.

Just then the theater doors slammed open. It was The Moopets! “Hello Frog!” Roowlf shouted, “Ugh, look who dragged the cats in okay” Pepe said. “Well look at the love birds!” Miss Poogy said, “Okay sister, what are you doing here?” Miss Piggy asked, “Why, I wanted to congratulate my dastardly friend on getting hitched with the Frog” Miss Poogy said, “What the?” Scooter said to himself. “Okay, that’s all the niceness I can handle. Hope the wedding is trashy as it gets, from now till your wedding day, you better watch your step!” Miss Poogy said, and then the Moopets laughed and left the theater.

Statler and Waldorf appeared from the balcony, but the two were asleep. Waldorf then woke up “Statler” Waldorf patted Statler on the shoulder waking him up “Did you hear something?” Waldorf asked, “Eh, I thought I heard my Mother In-law! I began thinking how lucky I was being asleep!” Statler said, The two laughed.

12Medbe

Reaction score
A Day before the “wedding”, Miss Piggy and Kermit were on Good Morning America getting interviews and having The Muppets do wedding themed sketches on the show. The Villains were watching the appearance on their television, “Tomorrow’s the day” Ms Bitterman said to the villains, The Moopets snickered, “You girls know tomorrow’s plan, correct?” Nicky asked his women. “Tomorrow will the downfall for our little friends, Maniacal laugh” Tex said, “Yes, tomorrow will be a great beginning to the new Doc Hopper’s frog legs” Doc said, Max nodded. “Tomorrow will be something mean!” Officer Meanie said. Bobo then came walking “Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I Love ya, Tomorrow!” The Villains stopped and starred at Bobo. Miss Finch looked around at the villains “I still don’t know what I’m doing here!” she said. “Ugh!” Ms Bitterman said with a disgusted look, “You, Bird. Will help keeping our new show in charge, you will see to that no funny business goes on, Without a leader, The Muppets will certainly try to pull something on us” Ms Bitterman explained. Ms Finch went wide eyed “I could have used these people when I tried capturing Big to be sent back to the Dodo’s!” she thought. “Right” she said.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Later that night The Muppets were on the Muppet Labs set, “Ah Mister Kermit! I have been working on developing the latest invention, the villain confuser. It stops a villain right in their tracks and they forget what they are supposed to do. But its effects are sadly temporary.” Bunsen said, “Sadly Temporary” Beaker chimed in. Fozzie looked over to another invention that Animal was trying out, “Say Bunsen, what invention is that?” Fozzie asked, “A fit zapper, whenever our subject has a fit, it will zap 2000 volts into the subject, calming him down.” Bunsen said, “Cool! I want to try it next!” Gonzo said, “Can we see a test run” Scooter asked, “I got this” Floyd said, “Animal! Look! A Woman!” he said. Animal’s eyes shot up and started running around “Woman! Woman!! Womaaaan!” Animal was zapped, but something wasn’t right about the zap.

Animal calmed down but he ramped back up, he tried saying woman, but anything he tried to say became Mock Swedish. “Oh no!” Bunsen laughed, “I mixed that up with the Swedish Flavor Zapper, Beakie the effects are temporary, right?” Bunsen asked. Beaker thought for a second, he then stood frozen looking to the camera, “Ohhhhh Nooooo!” Beaker blurted out. Bunsen laughed, “Well work on a Swedish diffuser” Bunsen said. The Muppets left the set, “Looks like the Swedish Chef has someone he can talk to!” Floyd said, The Electric Mayhem laughed, “Fer Sure!” Janice said. The Swedish Chef walked over to Animal, they tried having a conversation, It looked as if they understood each other. The Swedish Chef looked to the camera shot and said “Vhet zee hey? I coon’t undderstund a vord he’s seyoon!” He said.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Back in Miss Piggy’s Dressing room, Camilla, a female rat, Hilda, Mildred, Janice, Maureen The Mink, Red, Mokey, Prairie Dawn and Emily Bear were helping Miss Piggy fit into her wedding gown. “I’ve always dreamed that this day would come, yet I’m a little nervous” Miss Piggy said, “Oh, Miss Piggy you’ll be fine” Emily said, “You look beautiful!” Maureen said. “I know, Moi has been watching her girlish figure!” Miss Piggy said. Outside the dressing room, Kermit was walking to his along with Walter, Ernie, Bert, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Grover, Robin, Pepe, and Rizzo. “Troop, I don’t think I’ve ever been this nervous” Kermit said, From Miss Piggy’s dressing room, Miss Piggy’s mouth opened in excitement, “Hey! Let’s listen” Red said to the other ladies, “Fer Sure!” Janice said. “Kermit okay, you’ll be fine, be macho!” Pepe said, “Pepe’s right Uncle Kermit! Be happy, I know I am!” Robin said. “You guys don’t think I might be making a mistake?” Kermit asked,

“Kermit!” Fozzie and Gonzo both blurted out, “You made a great decision, of course it isn’t a mistake” Walter said. From the ladies dressing room, “Good response!” Mokey said, “He’s my new favorite Muppet!” Miss Piggy said. “Boss you’re just nervous, you’ll be okay” Scooter said, “I just have a feeling something could go wrong tomorrow” Kermit said, “I don’t think my choice would bring harm” he said. “Ernie what are you doing?” Kermit looked to Ernie who had a banana in his ear, “Talking to Gladys the cow on the phone” Ernie said, Kermit looked to Bert, “Quite the imagination” Kermit said. “uh! Tell me about it” Bert said then laughed. “It is a cute imagination Froggie!” Grover said. Rowlf laughed. “Yeah… Cute” Rizzo said, “It’s cuter than that old turkey sandwich I had the other day” Rizzo said. “Kermit, if I may, I don’t think there’s anything to worry about, life will still be the same, I’m sure of it!” Walter said. Kermit nodded, “What are still standing around here for, we have tuxedo’s to try on!” Fozzie said, “I hope mine is weird with a Pig and fish tie!” Gonzo said. They all went in to Kermit’s dressing room.

From Miss Piggy’s dressing room, “Gee sounds like Kermit is nervous!” Emily Bear said, “Fer Sure” Janice said. Miss Piggy looked down “Yeah… he certainly does” Miss Piggy said, “Miss Piggy! It’s alright!” Maureen said, “Like okay, he’s nervous just like you are!” Janice said, “I know, but what if he’s having second thoughts. “Oh Piggy” the Girls said, “No time for what if’s!” Prairie said “Fer Sure” Janice said. “Tomorrow will be wonderful” Mildred said. Camilla agreed in clucks. Then came a knock at the door, “Janice its Dr. Teeth” Dr. Teeth said, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, and Lips peered in. “We’re about to rehearse for the wedding honey buns” Floyd said, “We’re gonna jam the church out tomorrow!” Lips said, “Well alright! Let’s Jam!” Dr. Teeth said, “Fer Sure!” Janice said, Janice walked towards the door, took one look back at Miss Piggy. “Miss Piggy, like let there be chill, you’ll be okay, peace” Janice said.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Now on to Ms. Bitterman’s office with the villains, “Rope trap” Nicky said, “Check” said one of his women, “Apache foot hold trap”, “Check”, “Authentic Church material”, “Check”, “Megaphone”, “Check”, “Stopwatch”, “Check”, “Walkie talkies”, “Check”, “Radar Gun”, “check”. Bobo then came in, “Fake Vomit!” he said, “It’s on ord… Stuff it Bear!” Nicky said. “I knew I’d get a Great Muppet Caper reference in there!” Bobo said looking towards the camera shot. “This will work?” Ms Bitterman said walking in, “I’m sure” Nicky said, “It better” Tex said standing next to Ms Bitterman. Max, Doc, Miss Finch, and Officer Meanie in the meanwhile were watching cops, criticizing the bad moves of the Criminals.

Back at Muppet Theater. Kermit, Gonzo and Fozzie were In Kermit’s dressing room, “I think I look fantastic in this” Kermit said looking at his tuxedo. “You look like you’re gonna have a wonderful time!” Fozzie said. Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie then broke out in to “Stepping Out with a Star”. Much later, Kermit, Gonzo and Fozzie were bunked out in hammocks near the ceiling of Muppet Studios. “Guys, Life will be the same after tomorrow? Right” Kermit asked, “Kermit, we’ll still film The Muppet Show, and be together. There isn’t a thing to worry about”, “Unless of course you turn into a prince after she kisses you” Gonzo said, The three laughed. “You’re right Fozzie thank you” Kermit said. From Miss Piggy’s dressing room, Miss Piggy looked out the window and sighed. The Sky was star lit with a full moon, all was quiet.

It became daylight soon enough, A salesman (Regis Philbin) at a newsstand was selling newspapers with Kermit and Miss Piggy on the cover, “Extra! Extra! Somebody’s Getting Married!” then it was if the whole country broke out into “Somebody’s Getting Married”.
After the salesman’s line, the picture scrolls over to a Television Store, The T.V in the window changes the channel every couple of seconds, Every person on a morning talk show/news takes part in an extended edition of Somebody’s Getting Married (The View with their special guest Rosie O’Donnell, Three Morning News shows, Live with Kelly, NPH as her Co-Host, CBS Early Show Anchors, GMA with Steven Tyler appearing, and a morning news show hosted by Ronnie Crawford and the Jim Henson Muppet). The Moopets sing the last lines of the song “Somebody’s getting married today!” they maniacally laugh and run into the “Church”. Statler and Waldorf walked by, looked at the Moopets running into the church, then looked at each other, “Heh”, they walked off.

The picture now travels by map zooming over to New York City, and zooming in on a fairly small street in New York. It was Sesame Street. A Familiar music started to play, Susan came out of the apartment of 123 and began singing “Wedding Day” and pretty soon everyone of Sesame Street started singing it, along with the Sesame Street Muppets (those who already didn’t go the Muppet Theater the night before). Big Bird also insisted they should get married again, just like in the original song. After the song, Maria insisted they should start making their way to the airport; they have a long day ahead of them.

All of a sudden on the screen appears the animated Pinball number count, Kermit and Big Bird then appear in front of it “Wait! This isn’t a Sesame Street episode!” Kermit said “What are Aardvarks running the movie right now?” Big Bird said then laughed. An Aardvark Muppet then came in “Actually yeah, I’m the intern” It said. “Sheesh” Kermit said, “You gotta problem with that?” The Aardvark asked. “Well… I… No” Kermit said, “You know what? I’m an Aardvark and proud!” the Aardvark left, “He’s gonna play the Aardvark Song isn’t he?” Kermit asked; The Aardvark song started playing; Big Bird gave a big “Yuuppp!”;

“Eh, let’s let it play” Kermit said, they left the screen. “Oh Swedish Chef!” Kermit said, After the Aardvark song the screen went blank for a second, and then the Muppet Aardvark comes in running to the left with the Swedish Chef threatening it with a cleaver. Gonzo then walked by (to the right) laughing. The picture then resumed.

12Medbe

Reaction score
At the church All The Muppets were arriving, Ms Bitterman, Officer Meanie, Bobo, Doc Hopper, Max, Miss Finch, and The Moopets were behind the church watching the Muppets arrive. “Seems as if we have Sesame Street attending boss” Bobo said, “Do we want them on The Moopet Show” Ms Bitterman asked The Moopets. “Ach, why bother? They basically educate” Miss Finch said, “The Fraggles are attending too boss! Wow!” Bobo said, “You’re starting to sound like that Walter Muppet” Ms Bitterman said. Bobo snickered. “We’ll force Sesame Street back home when we start” Miss Poogy said. “This is it Max!” Doc said. Max nodded in excitement.

Floyd and Animal then arrived, Animal ate the Door knob, “Good” he said then he said Good in Mock Swedish. “Just stick to English man” Floyd said then laughed. The two entered the church. Back to the backside of the church. Doc flinched, “That wild thing is still around is he?” He asked, “Yes sir” Bobo said. The backdoor opened up; Tex, Nicky, and Nicky’s agents peered out. “Almost ready” Nicky said. “Go get ‘em!” Bobo said.

Inside the Church, The Muppet Family was packed in, including the Sesame Street adults. Gonzo, Fozzie, Walter, Rowlf, Robin, Rizzo and Pops were all up in front. The Electric Mayhem was behind them. Nicky came in from the back door, “Almost ready I hope” he asked, The Muppets nodded. Animal looked at Nicky for a split second “Baaaad Maaan!” he said, “Animal! Calm Down! Sorry man” Floyd said, “All is forgiven my child” Nicky said, When Floyd turned away Nicky rolled his eyes, “I’m glad this isn’t my profession” he thought.

Over in the Sesame Street section of the church, Grover walked down to the Fraggles, “Hello cute Fraggles” Grover said, The Fraggles greeted Grover; “Why Red, I still have this Fraggle Pebble. I figured I should pass it on to you” Grover said. “Whoa! I forgot about that!” Boober said. The Fraggles were stunned, “Thank you Grover” Red said. Grover went back to his seat. “You suppose we should give this to Miss Piggy and Kermit as a wedding present?” Gobo asked, The Fraggles agreed.

In separate rooms Kermit and Miss Piggy both waited. Miss Piggy decided to go see Kermit. Kermit was surprised, they then talked about their relationship, what it means to them, Miss Piggy’s main concern was the falling out they had after Muppets Take Manhattan, a flashback is seen of that. Miss Piggy is almost in tears after remembering. “How Do I know that it won’t happen again?” Miss Piggy asked, Kermit kissed her on the cheek. Kermit started singing Love Led Us here, “Was I dumb or was I blind, Or did my heart just lose its mind, can’t believe back then I threw our perfect dream away” Nicky peered in during Piggy’s part.

What are they doing” Ms. Bitterman asked on Nicky’s walkie talkie, “Oh.. Dear God, They just broke out into a number” Nicky replied, “Let’s get things started after the number” She said. “This Song always makes me cry! Sniff” Bobo was heard. Nicky peered through the doorway for a couple more seconds, and then he started crying. “You’re listening to this aren’t you guys” he asked the villains. The Villains are shown crying, Tex is only saying “Maniacal Cry, Maniacal Cry”. Before the final “Love Led Us here” Kermit and Miss Piggy make their way towards the door.

Out in the Church, Nicky makes his way to the front, The Muppets start commenting on hearing music. “Should we sing?” Big Bird said, Bert looked back, “No”. The Entrance door opened with a bright white light, the music climaxed, “Love Led Us Here! Right back to where we belong!” Miss Piggy and Kermit were singing it down the aisle. Walter and the other Muppets started getting teary eyed. Outside Doc, Officer Meanie and Bobo were a mess. “Pull it together sniff” Ms Bitterman said. Kermit and Miss Piggy got to the front of the chapel. “So Take my hand” Kermit said, “And have no fear” Miss Piggy said, “We’ll be alright” they both sang,

“This is it!” Nicky said on the walkie talkie, “Love led us here” as soon as the song ended, “NOW!” Nicky boomed into the walkie talkie, Nicky’s women came from behind the organ and pulled the ropes, Kermit and Miss Piggy were caught, Then Gonzo, Fozzie, Walter, Rowlf, Robin, Rizzo and Pops were caught, and finally caught in the rope traps, though Gonzo and Animal were both caught in foot traps.

The Moopets and The Villains (except for Bobo) stormed in. “Parties over!” Nicky said, he took off his Minister disguise, “Nicky?!” Kermit was In shock. Miss Finch stormed in with a megaphone, “Okay Sesame Street, back to New York and no one gets hurt!” She said. Officer Meanie and Max escorted the Sesame Street family out. The Muppets were in shock to see so many villains. Tex and Doc Hopper rounded up The other Muppets to take back to the theater. “Surprised Frog?” Ms Bitterman said grinning. “Why are you doing this?” Kermit shouted at Ms. Bitterman, The Moopets laughed. Doc Hopper looked back and said “You don’t get it do you frog?” The music started, and a montage music number started. It’s similar number to Return of Jafar’s “Second Rate”. All Villains take part in the song.

12Medbe

Reaction score
The Villains all laughed after the song, and started leaving the decoy church to leave the Muppets tied up behind. Pepe then popped up from one of the seats, he looked towards the door. “Hottie Bitterman! Wait for me my love! I want to make salaries okay!” he said while running towards the door, all of a sudden he was caught by a foot trap. Ms. Bitterman came back in laughing, she pointed at Pepe, “Nice try Shrimp” she said, “King Prawn!” he corrected, Ms Bitterman then had a disgusted look on her face then left. “You know, I think I liked our fallout better than this Kermie” Miss Piggy said. “Pops, your foot is in my face” Gonzo said, “Wha? That’s your own foot!” Pops said, “Is not, get it out of my face!” Gonzo said, “Its yer foot!” Pops said. “I warned you!” Gonzo said, he then bit his foot. “Ow!..... So it’s my foot” Gonzo said.

The picture then zoomed out, It turns out Daniel The Guardian Angel and God (Whoopi Goldberg) were watching the Muppets’ events. “Do you think they need justice?” Daniel asked, “Danny El, not this time. I’ll tell you what we do need, a bowl of popcorn, a Thunderstorm cloud came over them and dropped a huge bowl of popcorn into Whoopi’s lap. “Darn movie logic” Daniel said. Whoopi turned to Daniel, “I work in mysterious ways” She said. The Picture then resumed on the screen they were watching. The Sesame Street gang was in Veronica’s office.

12Medbe

Reaction score
“So they infiltrated the wedding, and kidnapped the other Muppets?” Veronica was shocked, The Humans and Muppets of Sesame Street nodded, “Well first I’m ordering the wedding to be done on the live show. We need to save Kermit and the others stuck in the church”, “The Villains have people surrounding the perimeter” Bob pointed out, “How are we going to get them out?” Gordon asked. “I nearly laid an egg when I saw Miss Finch” Big Bird said to Sherlock Holmes, the Sesame Muppets laughed. “Well, we need to plan this out in my office in the next town, we have Muppets to save!” Veronica declared. The Sesame Street Humans and Veronica started to leave, Veronica looked to her assistant, “If we’re gone before the live show tomorrow, Do NOT let anything from Muppet Studio make it to air” She said, Her assistant nodded.

After leaving, her office door shut, Tex Richman, Kermoot, Nicky, and Officer Meanie were seen behind the door, they taped Veronica’s assistant’s mouth and tied him up. Nicky called in two of his agents , Doc Hopper called in Snake Walker. “Make sure, you gain control of this network, we want no problems for tomorrow’s live show” Nicky said. The Agents and Snake nodded. The villains then left.

Back at The Muppet Studios, The doors flung open with Ms. Bitterman, Max, Miss Finch coming in, scooting the Muppets into the Theater. Nicky, Doc, Officer Meanie and the rest of the Villains soon came in. The Villains all got up on stage and all stood apart, Miss Finch forced the Muppets to take their seats. “It is time for a new order!” Ms Bitterman said. “Yes, This our show now” Miss Poogy added in, “We’ll be making sure for a complete makeover of this wretched place, and the sketches” Tex said. The Muppets in the audience sighed. “Any failure to cooperate and you Muppets are toast” Miss Poogy said. The Villains laughed. “Now, get ready for some rigorous rehearsals” Nicky said. “Don’t any one try to leave” Doc Hopper said, “We have all the doors and windows blocked” Doc added in. Statler and Waldorf appeared up at the balcony, the both looked at each other, shook their heads and sighed.