"The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, well some of the jokes aren't grabbing me at all. But trailers can be misleading, so we'll see. : )

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
so i lied THIS is my new favorite trailer

and finally PEPE AND RIZZO!

TSSD

Reaction score
Okay, I think I fainted right around when Jason Segal said "It's time to light the lights."
I am officially in love. Oh, and Walter talked! Oh, and Robin! And Rizzo! And Pepe! And a random robot!

Some awesome things I noticed, just to organize all my thoughts.
0:10- ELECTRIC MAYHEM BUS!!!
0:12- Is that Walter's voice? I think it is!!!!!
0:18- Holy Crud.
0:20- Where I peed my pants.
0:25- Wow, haven't seen this room before!
0:30- Wanda IS with Wayne! First time we've seen her!
0:38- Lol.
0:45- Is this breaking the 4th wall? I think IT IS!!!
0:47- Are these The Moppets?
0:53- What's with the big brawl?
0:56- Bobo fencing Chris Cooper? Again, LOVE IT!!!!
0:59- This must be Kermit's house
1:00- Walter again!!!!!
1:03- Lol!
1:07- Wait, does that fence say "K&P"? Is it possible that Miss Piggy used to live with Kermit?
1:13- Only thing in this trailer that I don't love.
1:24- I don't know what's more awesome, Kermit's speech, Rizzo, Pepe, Robin, or the random robot.
1:28- Rowlf at the PIANO!!!!!!!
1:29- LIPS!!
1:32- This must be the Vegas showgirl number Chris Cooper was talking about.
1:36- MAHNA MAHNA!!!!!!! And the random robot again!!!!!!!! And he's driving!!!!!
1:48- Yes Floyd, yes I do. Wait, what do you mean, that was a rhetorical question?
1:49- CHICKENS!!!!
1:50- Ah, Gonzo, how I've missed your wacky tricks!
1:53- I think this must be during the aforementioned Vegas showgirl scene. It looks like it takes place in a Hard Rock Cafe.
1:54- I just peed my pants again.
1:56- Smalltown, USA?
1:59- Peed my pants again.
2:08- SCOOTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Now off I must go, to watch it again!

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
OMG!! This is so Awesome!! loved the whole trailer and now really excited for this Movie even more. The whole Main Cast in the Muppet Car with Ma na ma na Playing was awesome!!!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i think that was Zack Braffs voice to at one point and i love how they kept the Jim Henson Version of Mahna Mahna

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Lots of secondary characters in this one. In addition to the ones already mentioned, I also spotted Carl, the Afghan Hound, Luncheon Counter Monster, the Mutations and the Blustering Bellowpane Monster. I also spotted Trumpet Girl in the orchestra pit when Walter bows on stage and Mahna Mahna, the Snowths and the Geri & the Atrics drummer in the arches.

Hope there's many more minor character pop-ups to come in the film. Still keeping my fingers crossed for Lenny the Lizard, Boppity, Gloat, Baskerville, Muppy, Rover Joe, T.R., Catgut, George, Mildred, Pops, the one-sentence birds, the jugband and others.

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
This is going to be... I can't even... I've been waiting so many years... and the wait has not been in vain.