"The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

beakerboy12

Reaction score
They added that scene Minor Muppetz was talking about with Thog and the Muppet monsters (reminiscent of the monsters' role in the Muppet Show theme song). It was mostly just scenes used from Green with Envy and the first official trailer. Although, they added a part before the Muppet scenes where it was just various text but with narration.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Oooh! Now I'm wondering if any other changes were made, and why they felt the need to remove the human-feather-chicken-dusters? Was there a complaint made about the use of chickens in this movie? We all know that's a sore point for poultry after the way their children are exploited at Easter.
Since it doesn't appear this was ever answered here yet, it looks like the version with chickens is the international trailer (it appears in all other countries; trailers that have popped up on YT) and the US trailer replaces the shot with "This Thanksgiving". Other places obviously would need something else to replace that moment.

outerelf

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find the tv spot online? I'm nowhere near a theater, and I have no television.