1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

THE MUPPETS Official Website Goes Live!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by jacobsnchz, Sep 18, 2011.

1. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

3. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

MMM.... a little bit of awesome replacing a great deal of awful lot of now-gone awesome.

4. outerelf

outerelf Active Member

What I find most sad is the fact that even though Rowlf and Scooter are being bumped up into the bigger leagues, neither of them have a profile yet. ):

muppetlover123 likes this.
  5. muppetlover123

exactly they should make all charcters a profile

6. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

awesome...as for the profiles remember the ones there have been in the public spotlight for a while now

7. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Some new short skits filmed muppets.com style when you click on kermit and piggy. Others it says coming soon. Not a single mention or pic of pepe or rizzo, heh.
    It says Toys are coming soon...if only!

9. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Looks great so far, but there is a lot of "coming soon".

10. muppetlover123

yea :( lots of coming soons i wanna see walters!!!

11. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

be patient guys alot of movie sites do the coming soon stuff till after the movie comes out so that they dont give away spoilers... i mean its brand new to my knowledge that Gary and Walter are brothers according to the synopsis

12. muppetlover123

yea i didnt know that either

13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I hope that the site eventually shows a "sneak peek" clip or two from the movie before it comes out. I'd like to see the clips that were shown at the d23, or the refilmed version of the theme song. Or something with the Moopets (so that we can hear their voices and have an idea of who performs them).

14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Women's Apparel coming soon... BUT NO MENS?!? Blasphemy! Super Blasphemy!

Hope the toys are decent.

15. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I hope "Movies" doesn't just apply to the DVD release of this.

16. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Not new...those are just some of the "do not touch red button" videos carried over...pretty much the ONLY old videos from the previous version still viewable now.

Poor site design. If you look really closely there's a scroll bar on top of that products menu which you can drag over to the right and you'll see more "sections" of merchandise, "men's apparel" right after the women's - of course except for Green Album, it's all "coming soon"

17. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Brothers? *tries to imagine how that even works...*

18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Good... I was expecting another Fraggle Rock 2003 T-Shirt gender bias.

19. outerelf

outerelf Active Member

Listen if Fozzie and Kermit could pass as twin brothers then anything can happen. Anything.

20. Walter

Walter Active Member

It's not just on Kermit and Piggy.. If you click on the ladder and on the Schticks poster in kermits profile, you can access the chameleon and Fozzie ladder DO NOT PUSH clips.